HOODED DRYERS!? ARE THEY SAFE TO USE!?

Roselyn

Is it okay to use hooded dryers once a week? I've been thinking about odering an IONIC dryer ($40) off the net. But I was wondering if anyone else uses them frequently as well (Like maybe 1-2x a week). I need a few tips about them before I go and order one for myself--I don't wanna go and ruin my hair. Anyone got any edvice for me? thanx.

ccd

I've been using them since '93...my hair likes it.
Just make sure you use a leavin conditioner with heat protection... I rollerset so I'm assuming that's what you will be doing. It made my hair very healthy and strong...I use to blow dry with a comb attachment and that (plus airdrying) really dried out my hair. I started going to the Dominican hair dressers and my hair changed dramatically...It's grown so much since. I think its healthy

flyjump00

I love my hood dryer. I just can't find the time to sit under it anymore. When I had the time I used it about every 2 weeks for deep conditions and roller sets.

CheerHHS

I agree, just as long as the heat setting isn't too high for too long. Not to hijack but ccd your hair is AMAZING!

ccd

[ QUOTE ]
CheerHHS said:
I agree, just as long as the heat setting isn't too high for too long. Not to hijack but ccd your hair is AMAZING!

[/ QUOTE ]

aww thanks so much Cheer!!!