• Now Chlorella Powder

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • Vitamin Shoppe Super Chlorella

Votes: 34 11.7%
  • Other Chlorella brand

Votes: 45 15.5%

• Total voters

VirtuousGal

@VirtuousGal, have you send this thread. In post #52 @topnotch1010 mentioned a person with thyroid disease benefiting from DFr. Sebi's treatments, which include detox (cleansing) which Chlorella does. His treatments also involve removing mucous from the system, which emulates "oil pulling" a Ayurvedic practice which I follow.
I actually do oil pull with sesame seed oil! I will check out the post you're referring to. I couldnt handle reading every single post so I appreciate the number lol

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
My system couldn't handle chlorella even in small dosage, but I love spirulina. I take it every day in my green breakfast drink... I want.to try chlorella one more time.

immy

Anybody use collagen?

Just started Great Lakes collagen 2 weeks ago. Loving the tastelessness and odorlessness compared to chlorella and Spirulina but I can't say I've noticed fantastisk results yet. I will continue to use it for a while though, it's the most convenient supplement I have used.

chocolat79

So I started back taking chlorella, but this time a chlorella/spirulina mix (it's pre-mixed). Something strange happened and this is the only thing that I've really changed.

I've had a skin tag on my inner thigh for years. It's never given me any trouble other than just being there. I've wanted to get it removed for a while, but just haven't. Well, I've been taking the chlorella/spirulina mix for just over a week. I upped my dosage on Wednesday and on Friday, my skin tag was painful and about double it's size. I tried to make an appt with my doctor, but they closed at noon and wouldn't reopen until Tuesday.

It was too painful walking (my thighs rub together- no gap here) and so I put gauze and taped it up. It didn't cause me any problems at work. I had to remove the gauze and tape when I took a shower, and I didn't put anything back on. It didn't bother me too badly yesterday and this morning I felt a little pain. I looked at it and it was completely deflated compared to the size it had grown to and now it was kind of flat against my thigh. I tried to move it to see if it would move and it did but flopped back down. It was barely attached to my thigh, so I just pulled it off. I have a little pain there now, but there was no bleeding or anything. It's like it died. I'm happy, but perplexed. Has anything like this happened to anyone taking chlorella and/or spirulina. I know they both have huge benefits, including skin, so I'm wondering if the combo had anything to do with it? Any thoughts?

Chocolate_Silk

@chocolat79 - I don't suffer from skin tags but some years ago I started to see little white spots appearing on my legs/thighs. The white spotting is common in African Americans. Taking Chorella and spirulina, along with collagen seem to reduce the spotting.

I have a few, they are really small. I had NO idea what they were, I had to ask my mother lol.

ilong

God's Own
I had slipped in taking my vitamins. Started back Sunday - had a good cleansing today and my stomach is considerably flatter. :smile: I have to stay on my regimen as I have a goal to lose 30 lbs by Nov 1st. Chlo9rella and spirulina will help tremendously, along with eliminating as many carbs and starches from my diet as possible and reducing sugar intake.
@Sharpened how do you feel since you've been taking Chlorella? I read your post about the mole on your eyelid - that's great news. I have nothing but good health and beauty experiences with taking these green supplements, including improved skin.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
I had slipped in taking my vitamins. Started back Sunday - had a good cleansing today and my stomach is considerably flatter. :smile: I have to stay on my regimen as I have a goal to lose 30 lbs by Nov 1st. Chlorella and spirulina will help tremendously, along with eliminating as many carbs and starches from my diet as possible and reducing sugar intake.
@Sharpened how do you feel since you've been taking Chlorella? I read your post about the mole on your eyelid - that's great news. I have nothing but good health and beauty experiences with taking these green supplements, including improved skin.
It has not given me increased energy, but I have had past success in the healing of various skin issues. This time around, I am on the chlorella for life bandwagon using capsules (straight powder in liquid is too gross).

lindseyerinc

Sorry if this was mentioned but Now brand chlorella is sourced from China

ETA: I don't want to spread misinformation, but I can't find another source verifying that it is grown in China or otherwise.

Last edited:

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
It looks like chlorella and BioSil work well together. My fingernails and cuticles are much better than they were a month ago. I should have taken pictures.