How 'bout A Product Review Section?

gogo

I'm still pretty & was wondering if this site has a "product review" section...so many members have posted great reviews on everything from protein treatments to styling gels to hairbrushes. It would be great to be able to read & compare opinions of those who have personal experience with the specific product I'm considering buying. (maybe a "sticky" could be started listing alphabetized product reviews ?) I realize I can do a search for each new prospective purchase but often there are so many posts regarding a single product (say LUST or Salerm or Surge) that the specifics one needs may be weighed down by the sheer volume of pages upon pages of information! Just a suggestion!

SO SORRY IF THIS FEATURE ALREADY EXISTS OR HAS BEEN SUGGESTED BEFORE!)

Allandra

gogo said:
I'm still pretty & was wondering if this site has a "product review" section...so many members have posted great reviews on everything from protein treatments to styling gels to hairbrushes. It would be great to be able to read & compare opinions of those who have personal experience with the specific product I'm considering buying. (maybe a "sticky" could be started listing alphabetized product reviews ?) I realize I can do a search for each new prospective purchase but often there are so many posts regarding a single product (say LUST or Salerm or Surge) that the specifics one needs may be weighed down by the sheer volume of pages upon pages of information! Just a suggestion!

SO SORRY IF THIS FEATURE ALREADY EXISTS OR HAS BEEN SUGGESTED BEFORE!)
The hair section is called 'Hair Care Tips and Product Review Discussion (which is why there's no seperate product review section). You're more than welcome to start a thread listing alphabetized product reviews, and I could always make it a sticky. If you decide to, let me know so I can keep an eye out on it to stick it.