How Did I Not Realize...

CurlyCoilycourt

That my hair has broken off :nono: I know lately I have been experimenting some shedding and very few broken strands but this is ridiculous....I'm surprisingly not crying or did not faint because I know I can baby it back to health but it really caught me off guard

I have heat damage so I'm guessing that is the part that fell off because my shed and broken hairs have mainly been straight pieces (never again going to a Dominican salon)!! It has been about 3 months since that has happened and I have been wearing buns and ponys since.

I was actually planning to straighten my hair tomorrow (airdrying then comb chase method) now I am kind of afraid:perplexed Should I still do this? Is it a good idea?
Sorry pics are so big

TIA

fashion87

If the rest of your hair feels fine i don't see the problem with straightening it, just don't use heat on that spot and put some pomade or setting lotion on that spot and tie it down, in the morning it should blend in fine with the rest of your hair, like you said you can def nurse the hair back to health..... so I wouldn't get distraught over it, it'll be fine!! ^_^

Janet'

Wow, I'm sorry that this happened to you. The dominicans weren't good as far as hair health for me either. At least you know what you need to do though. Best wishes for your future HHJ.