How do i post a ticker?? newbie thanks

latebloomer

Hi,

How do you post a ticker on your signature... sorry im new and still getting used to all these little things

TIA

awhyley

You're doing better than me, cause I didn't even know what a ticker is. :lachen:
WELCOME!!! (I'm new too, and us newbies need to stick together)

Keen

Only moderators can make a thread a sticky. If you think a thread should be a sticky, you should contact one of them.

latebloomer

Only moderators can make a thread a sticky. If you think a thread should be a sticky, you should contact one of them.

Thanks for all the welcomes.... lol your right us newbies do have to stick together so that one day we too may flaunt our beautiful hair all thanks to lhcf...

Lol i never said sticky:lachen:i said a ticker the little icon thing at the bottom of someone signature it i've made one at tickerfactory.com just dont know how to post it. I want to monitor visually how long i've been transitioning...

latebloomer

the code that says "bbcode", put that in your signature and it should show

Thank you, i'll try that. I had a look at your blog, do you have any transitioning photos of your journey so far, im in the same boat as you at the moment. I also need to get a fotki done... wow so many things i need to get a hang of...lol

Black Hoya Chick

I tried it, it still didnt work, i dont know maybe i'm just not meant to have a ticker... maybe the ticker and i aren't compatible...:nono::sad:

lmao. i'm sorry boo. it worked when i briefly had one..

and i usually don't take pics of my wet hair when the two pics are clearly visible. i plan on doing that more next years. my fotki is the only place i put pics when i usually get around to taking them.

i should have a lot during christmas time because i will FINALLY BE ON BREAK!!! :drunk:

FindingMe

you entered the bb code in 'Option 1' in Signature Picture? I think that's what I did, inserting it like it was a picture...It's been over 8 months, so not real fresh in my mind...

Signature Codes at the bottom should be:
Allow Basic BB Code Yes
Allow Color BB Code Yes
Allow Size BB Code Yes
Allow Font BB Code Yes
Allow Alignment BB Code Yes
Allow List BB Code Yes
Allow Link BB Code Yes
Allow HTML No Allow Image BB Code Yes
Allow Code BB Code No
Allow PHP BB Code No
Allow HTML BB Code No
Allow Quote BB Code Yes
Allow Smilies Yes
Can Upload Images for Signature Yes
Can Upload Animated GIF for Signature No

Keen

Thanks for all the welcomes.... lol your right us newbies do have to stick together so that one day we too may flaunt our beautiful hair all thanks to lhcf...

Lol i never said sticky:lachen:i said a ticker the little icon thing at the bottom of someone signature it i've made one at tickerfactory.com just dont know how to post it. I want to monitor visually how long i've been transitioning...

ooops... reading is fundamental.