How Do I put curls in my hair

I_shure_do_wish

Okay I wanna add curls to my hair and not to sure how to. I use a curling iron but it doesn't create the effect i want of really nice loose curls

I wont my curls to look like that. Any suggestions? I would be happy to find out how to do this

Cleve_gryl

Have you tried roller setting? You may be able to get that look with flexi rods too. You don't want to be curling your entire head with a curling iron, too much direct heat! HTH

Isis

I_shure_do_wish said:
Okay I wanna add curls to my hair and not to sure how to. I use a curling iron but it doesn't create the effect i want of really nice loose curls

I wont my curls to look like that. Any suggestions? I would be happy to find out how to do this
You can check out Macherieamour's blog and learn to do great rollersets, then maintain them everynight with pincurls.:)
Or, if you have a Caruso steam curl system, you can make healthy, lasting curls in 5 to 10 minutes. :yep:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Bantu knots! I love me some bantu's :) I put 4 big ones in my hair, and it came out similar to the style you're seeking. I put in 6 for fuller and slightly tighter curls. I LOVE the way my SL hair looks after 6 bantu knots. www.motowngirl.com has a tutorial on how to do them under "Hairstyle How To's" (I THINK that's what it's called :)) HTH!