How do you organize ALL your hair products???

Cocoeuro

I have alot of products thanks to my hair Journey and PJisms my bathroom is filled with stuff and I have a small apartment. Right now my dresser top, Under the bathroom sink, and the ledge of the bathroom window holds all my products. Tell me how you organize all your stuff. Any tips? Pics? etc. Any organizing tips would be welcomed.

By type ie. shampoo, conditioner, styling aids then by amount of product the least in the front and fuller bottles to the back...hth

QUEENJAMES231

I'm not too much of a PJ so I don't need that much storage, but i do have a tiny apartment that I share with my FH and space is limited so I have to maximize what little room I have

I have a one of those 3 compartment drawers from Target (pink of course)

On the top I have one of those drawer organizers(i'll find a pic) and in it i keep hair pins/bobby pins, ouchless bands, clips of all sizes, my tape measure for length checks, and my Styrofoam wig head with my bonnet on it( a wig if im currently wearing one)

top drawer hold hair accessories, i.e headbands, scarves, hair bows, flowers etc

middle drawer holds hair tools, i.e flat iron, blowdryer, rollers, combs and brushes

bottom drawer is for most products

Lastly I have a shower caddy that I keep whichever shampoo/conditioner comb i'm using and also a shower comb, plastic cap and a few clips just incase.

HTH

Attachments

• 6-junkdrawer.jpg
    6-junkdrawer.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 55

SimJam

@SimJam Oooh this is a great idea. I neva thought about this. I could put it over my bathroom door... ( wait... That might not be classy? Maybe my closet door...) can u fit conditioners in there?

I actually got the idea from a lady on this board:yep:

this is how it looks. Its really not messy looking. I thought abt getting a canvas one, but then you wuddnt see the products and I need to see them to remember to use them.

My steamer stays in the livingroom :ohwell:

butter blocks/tubs stay in the fridge along with products that have relativly short shelf life including some oils like hemp and wheatgerm oil

combs and brushes are in a basket in the bathroom

Attachments

• steamer.JPG
    steamer.JPG
    372.5 KB · Views: 46
  • products.JPG
    products.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 55

Renewed1

I have a closet....let me find the picture...the rest is on shoe racks that SO built for me in my closet :look: hehee.

AND...in one rolley bin and a few stackable ones.

empressri you should be slapped! :lachen:Look at all those products!!!

Now...on the bottom left side of your cabinet. Is that Teressential mud wash I see? If so, I'll email you my home address.

empressri

empressri you should be slapped! :lachen:Look at all those products!!!

Now...on the bottom left side of your cabinet. Is that Teressential mud wash I see? If so, I'll email you my home address.

If I get slapped someone gets shanked :lachen:

and no you don't see a TE mud over there cause it's underneath my computer desk where it shall remain!!!:grin:

That's an old picture too, I used up some of that stuff. The bottom shelf is a lot of drug store conditioners that I use for cowashing in the summer.

CaliiSwagg

Hair products- 3rd drawer in my night stand.
hair appliances- in a large size tub thingy under my sink.

StarScream35

I keep all of my hair products in my bathroom cabinet but I organize according to what they do.

Moisturizing products go on one shelf

Protein products go on another shelf

Oils go on a third shelf.

That way when I need a specific treatment, I know which shelf to go to. No need of hunting through tons of unorganized stuff.

Combs and Brushes go in a small basket that sit on my sink

SoopremeBeing

Honestly, I just got back from vacation so my bathroom counters look like a tornado aftermath LOL

But I normally keep it like this:
Shampoo and Conditioners stay in the shower
All of my styling products are on the right side in a little fabric-covered cubby I bought at Target. The only thing I leave OUT of the cubby is my MegaTek solution, my daily moisturizing lotion, and my Remi End Control gel(or whatever its called). I use those three everyday. All of my hair sprays, blow drying lotion, thermal protective sprays, and scalp oil stay in the cubby.

My styling tools, I try to keep them nice and tucked away in the drawer to my left, since I am wearing protective styles. But the last weave I had was Remi weave that was straight, so my tools have been on the counter for weeks.