How do you plan to style your hair for Easter?

Diva_Esq

If I get in to BC with my stylist, I'll probably be rocking a wash n go with a cute headband. If he can't get me in (he's out of town & needs to check his book tomorrow), I will probably try a ponytail rollerset.

Happy Easter everyone! :)

How will you be wearing your beautiful hair?

gimbap

Like this :look:

Beaute Noire

On Saturday night I'm gonna do my normal routine: DC-Blowdry-Flatiron... but I'm gonna spice it up for Easter morn by sleeping in satin rollers:yep:

I'm going to the salon to do a rare non-relaxer visit for a relaxed blow-out. I'm just wearing it straight with a side part as I'm going to church and don't want an ornate style.

sqzbly1908

Will be doing a roller/wrap - I just hate that it is catching me during my in between time...(relaxing at the end of the month) - gotta do DD's hair (natural - flat ironing) - letting her hair "hang down" for the 1st time so she is crazy excited (lol)

Day Dreamer

I am considering a weave. It would be my first and it would be styled like a pic i saw in a thread on here by isawstars. I thought that it was georgeous so I just may try it but I am not sure yet.

LovelyRo

I'm relaxing and rinsing my hair this week... I'll be wearing a sleek bob! Which will be nice, I've been protective styling since December and I haven't had a relaxer since the end of October!

NapfroConsulate

well since I'm working with a little more hair (it grew pretty good this winter) I'm going to try to braid the back vertically and pin the sides and have a bunch of curls at the top. It will either look really cute or a hot mess. :grin: