How Good are Nature's Bounty Vitamins?

Discussion in 'Hair Care Tips & Product Review Discussion' started by vtoodler, Feb 19, 2010.

1. vtoodler

vtoodler New Member

I know that many of you ladies use Nature's Bounty's Biotin pills and their many other vitamin pills. In your opinion, how good are Nature's Bounty's products?

2. mariofmagdal

mariofmagdal New Member

I use that brand, it's easy to get. I suppose they are okay, can't report any problems.

3. keyawarren

keyawarren Well-Known Member

Had no issues, would repurchase. I was told by an employee of Vitamin World that their stuff and Nature's Bounty is manufactured by the same company.

4. loolalooh

loolalooh Well-Known Member

They seem fine. I used to take their Vitamin B Complex and that made me sick. However, I don't think it was because of the brand; it was probably just too much Vitamin B for me. The Biotin was fine.

5. Bnster

Bnster New Member

Recently I just purchased Nature Bounty's Biotin 5000mcg and Vitamin C 500mcg. Since I just started taking them, I have noticed no difference. I am anxious to see how well the Biotin works I was only taking 500mcg before. I expect that I would get more body hair so far not only 3 weeks daily intake. I will keep using and hope for the best. I wonder too about this Brand. Thanks for posting the question. I look forward in reading the other ladies responses.