How long can you stay natural for?

FlowerHair

Reclaiming my time
Everyone is different and want to do different things with their hair.

I've been natural all my life, exept for a few months here and a few months there. I relaxed my hair twice and cut it off shortly after both times.

UrbainChic

I can stay natural forever. If I could go back in time, I would have never gotten a relaxer. My mom used to press my hair and it was just fine. There's no need for chemicals.

I am gonna quote you like everyone else. That is the truth!

Considering I have only really been relaxed for 6 years of my life, and I am turning 28, and don't plan on going back ever again.... I would say I can stay natural forever with much confidence. The upkeep of relaxed hair is just too much for my tastes.

Btw, I never transitioned multiple times I BC'd multiple times-- and I see that as different because basically I thought I would be better off nearly bald than to keep that relaxed hair on my my head for the sake of having hair.

I was pressured into re-relax by loved ones (and my FORMER Stylist) because they preferred the straight look on me, NOT because it was "easier" its so the opposite of easy in my opinion--- without fail within 1-2 months I knew it was a mistake, and cut it all off.