how long did it take to grow your waistlength hair?

how long did it take to grow your waist length hair and beyond?

• 1 to 3 years

Votes: 35 52.2%
  • 3 to 5 years

Votes: 32 47.8%

• Total voters

DarkAngell

I'm not WL either but I agree with Fine4s

edited: CONGRATULATION ladies for your beautiful WL hair , and thank you for your awesome tips and regimens :up:

I agree as well. I expect to reach WL by the end of this year and that will be just under 4 yrs. from the beginning of my transition.

Ediese

Especially the 5'5" plus and the type 4's!!!!

Give me a few months, and I should be able to post in here. I'm natural, 4a and 5'9".

Not to take away from the beautiful WLers, but I think a lot of them are shorter than 5'6".

Enyo

Give me a few months, and I should be able to post in here. I'm natural, 4a and 5'9".

Not to take away from the beautiful WLers, but I think a lot of them are shorter than 5'6".

I'm routing for you, sis. I need taller idols for inspiration. Good luck!

BostonMaria

I'm close to wsl. It's taken me 2.5 years to get here.

Oh and I'm 5'4 but a giant at heart LOL

Last edited:

stelladata

I chose 1-3yrs because it took me about that long, I didnt trim as much either so that probably contributed.

Prettyeyes

No relaxers in 2010. Last relaxer very end December 2009. BC'd to 2 inches and less April 2010. Let's see how long it takes to get to WSL. I grew my relaxed hair from SL to MBL in just a couple of years so let's see....

southerncitygirl

i keep getting stuck at bsl and the 1-2 times i have been mbl-ish i've had to cut back to apl or bsl. over the past year i have been more diligent about moisturizing/sealing as well as trimming very 3months. i plan on dc-ing as often as possible and doing harcore protein treatments every 4-6 weeks. i'm 5'11 with along torso but average length legs for my height (my pants usually are a 34-36 inch inseam). its taking forever to get to my goal :( i plan on growing it longer if i can cause i'm a natural 3c/4a with tons of shrinkage....i don't wear it straight often either.

pre_medicalrulz

It Always Been About Hair!
I am currently grazing WL. It took me 2 1/2 years. I had no idea it would take me that long but the first year my hair did a lot of healing before length started taking place so I guess that's normal. I'm 5'9.

Last edited:

BrookeLynn

If we are counting from SL I'm on track to hit WL at about 2.5 years. If I count from bald to WL 4 years seems about right.

kurlllz

I went from the short length pic to the length in the longer-lengthed pic in about 3 years.

Attachments

• Picture 3112.jpg
    Picture 3112.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 42
  • 2010-12-04_14-33-08_272crop.jpg
    2010-12-04_14-33-08_272crop.jpg
    270.2 KB · Views: 68