Votes: 100 20.1%
  • MBL

Votes: 51 10.3%
  • Waist length and beyond!!

Votes: 58 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rachelpierre7385

Hello I'm Bsl grazing Mbl by like 1/2 an inch from right under my bra. I have 1 inch and a half to go. My goals for 2013 to reach wl by July and hiplength by the end of 2013. I'm believing it will happen with God's help.....:)

Fhrizzball

Grazing BSL but hoping to be full by summer and to be MBL sometime in the fall. Still waiting on my hair to hit SL when curly though...

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
At BSL. Relax next week after 11 weeks. My goal by summer is to be a "U" MBL and grazing WL by the end of this year.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

prospurr4

My texlaxed hair is NEVER totally straight, so I stretched a few sections in the back of my head, and they reached waistlength (does that count?) so that's what I voted.

Anyway, on my way to final goal of WHip length in 2013!

Jozze

Currently, my longest layers are BSL and the other layers are between APL and BSL. I would have been nearly WL by now but have had to do at least 3 major trims since I BC'd in 2009. SSKs (combined with my phobia about raggedy looking ends) have been the main bane of my HJ. Sticking to my regimen has helped tremendously with SSKs so I'm finally back to retaining again.
My goal is to be full MBL by the end of this year.

Last edited:

Renewed1

I was at BSL.

Then I cut it up to SL. I had a few setbacks and was holding on to hair. But I gave myself a healthy cut so I expect to be at least APL by the end of the year.

koolkittychick

I'm newly APL. :grin: Was my original goal but now I'm deep in the throes of hairexia. I hope to be BSL by the end of the year, then on to MBL, and see how I feel then, since I am so short MBL and WL are practically the same thing, and I don't think I could handle hair longer than WL.

Solila

I haven't straightened my hair in a very very long time. But when I do a twist out, I'm mid-back, grazing- and I've been grazing for a while now- waist length.