Votes: 100 20.1%
  • MBL

Votes: 51 10.3%
  • Waist length and beyond!!

Votes: 58 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hannan

WL. Hoping to be HL by the end of the year or at least full WL. If I go further, all the better!

DaLady82

APL, but would like to be full apl this year and if I take care of my hair to the best of my abilities, I think I may reach BSL by Dec 2013. And to be honest, this is the longest my hair has ever been in my adult life and I am 30.

SlimPickinz

Summer where are you?
BSL for me. My longest layers are MBL but my ends are raggedy. I plan to chop some length before my BC anniversary on Jan 21, 2013 but I don't want to straighten.

NJoy

Here I grow again!
BSL at my last check in November. I BC'd in September after 17 months of transitioning. I hope to be W'hip this year.

Frizzyb

Hey all, currently shoulder length but would like to make arm pit or bra strap by the end of the year.

jesusislove1526

My hair is in layers. The longest layer is grazing MBL, and the shortest layer is grazing APL, so I would like to have the longest layer at WL or grazing WHIP and the shortest layer at BSL by December, all stretched lengths.

lilpinkdove

I am just grazing BSL but am already making some great progress. Hope to be MBL by late April early May and WL by OCT but will give myself until the end of the year!

lilpinkdove

I am just grazing BSL but am already making some great progress. Hope to be MBL by late April early May and WL by OCT but will give myself until the end of the year!

By the way that was my first post!!! I've been lurking since 2010 : ) it feels good to finally participate.

polished07

Currently APL in the back trying to make it to APL on the sides and front and BSL in the back by Oct of 2013

cynd

I was finally past CBL heading toward APL but now back to SL after a "more than I wanted cut by stylist" trim. Hope to reach APL by the end of the year.

Leesh

Midback for now...But once I relax or straighten again Ill need to cut at least 3 inches, in which "I" damaged dragging my ends thru the ponytail holder while in the textured state...:nono:

Ugh...Yet another setback!

kupenda

Ummm...idk. My nape hair touches the top of my shoulders. I guess I'm between NL and SL. My goal is to be closing in on APL by December 2013