Votes: 100 20.1%
  • MBL

Votes: 51 10.3%
  • Waist length and beyond!!

Votes: 58 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ms. Tiki

I just cut off about 2" for a blunt cut. That took me back to around .5" above WL. I should be there the end of this month or next month at the latest. I just didn't feel right claiming WL since I cut right above.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Currently at BSL. Hope to be a MBL by July. Not rushing it though, because my hair health has been very well and I am very much enjoying it.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
BSB and working on MBL. Not sure, how long it will take, because in the front I still have some relaxed ends that I have not cut off, yet. Still transitioning in the front. I flat ironed my hair last Saturday to do a length check.

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130217_185930.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130217_185930.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 46
  • ForumRunner_20130217_190013.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130217_190013.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 51

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Here's the relaxed ends that I have left in front wet. You can't tell when my hair is dry and styled.

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130217_190355.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130217_190355.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 49

newnyer

I've been APL for about 4,000 years now. LOL. Naw, but really, past APL and hopefully BSB by April.

lilpinkdove

Last December I was grazing BSL so hopefully their now, im pushing for MBL by July and WL by Dec!!....... Just gotta make it, .......just gotta make it (in my trey songz singing voice) : )

GoodMernin

I'm currently bsl and hoping to be wl by the very end of the year.

So it will be lots of buns, up do's and protective styling for me with EXTREMELY minimal heat.

Hope I make it.

PureSilver

I voted MBL tho im grazing..im more there than i am BSL.

SmilingElephant I remember when you first went natural you have made absolutely beautiful progress and was determined too, i admire that.

I want to know are you ladies claiming your lengths on un-stretched hair for e.g flat iron/hand stretched/blowouts? I also realize that some persons are waiting to different parts of their hair to catch up with their sides/napes/bangs. I apologize for the many questions but sometimes these length check measurements can be confusing.

I find that my hair is beyond shoulder length whether in twists plaits or cornrows but hand stretched its a different length from a flat iron, so which one should i really go by?