Lilmama1011

I would have made a poll but I can't put all the choices

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-21-19-18-09-1.png
    Screenshot_2015-11-21-19-18-09-1.png
    810.4 KB · Views: 202

InBloom

In my new-growth
My hair is shoulder length, but this chart says that should be 12 inches. My hair is more like 8 or 9 inches in the longest layers.

My goal is a modest APL layered.

sgold04

Waist Length when straight, maybe a tad past? I'm in desperate need of a trim, so I hope I'm still WL once I trim in about 3 weeks.

ETA: I measure from my nape, not the top of my head. Last time I checked I was at about 19 inches.

Last edited:

Ajna

10 inches on the back and about 12 inches at the top.
So it works out to be APL when straight.
When curly it sits on my neck or sometimes my ears - shrinkage is real

W04andia

About 14 inches average, but I have some serious damage going on, so I want to keep trimming aggressively and protective styling until my graduation.

LovelyRo

According to this chart, my hair hits the 12" mark but, it's probably 7" in the back and about 9-10" in the front.

overtherainbow

My longest layer is MBL, my sides are a little past BSL (I guess grazing mbl???) and my front is layered much shorter. So maybe ranging to 3 inches past chin length-CBL (to create long bangs). I have a heart-shaped face so having my hair all one length was a pretty tragic look LOL

I guess my hair is 22 according to the chart, but I think its really a few inches shorter because I have a pretty short torso

Rastafarai

Varied lengths between 13.5 - 16 inches. The chart is confusing because my nape is my longest length and hits me mid-back.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
Not long enough!!!!

CICI24

my hair is 11 inches at the crown.
8 .5 on the sides
9 inches at the nape
I am 1 inch from APL in the back.