HOW MANY CONDITIONERS DO YOU CURRENTLY OWN?

HOW MANY INDIVIDUAL CONTAINERS (OF CONDITIONER) DO YOU OWN?

• LESS THAN 5 CONDITONERS?

Votes: 85 36.8%
  • 6 - 11 CONDITIONERS

Votes: 84 36.4%
  • 12 - 17 CONDITIONERS

Votes: 24 10.4%
  • 18 - 24 CONDITIONERS

Votes: 15 6.5%
  • 25 - 31 CONDITIONERS

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • 32 - 38 CONDITIONERS

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • 39 - 49 CONDITIONERS

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • 50 - 60 CONDITIONERS

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • 61 - 70 CONDITIONERS

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • OVER 70

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Minty

Fab with the coupons and C.Tee asking about PM Awapuhi......Lord I gots one day to make some purchases. I passed up my baby's offer to buy me some boots cause I knew dem charges was bout to roll on in. Told him naw babes I just put in for some product. I'll get the boots next week when the hair spending is on lock. :lachen::lachen:

acapnleo

I haven't counted, but I would guesstimate that I have around 15-20 (maybe more)... :lol: I went shopping yesterday and was going to grab more :lol: grandma is here and insisted that I have too much already... :lol: she has no idea :look:

Darn, this is my 2nd post that is making me reflect on my habits :look:.... :lol:
One of these days I will seek redemption by joining one of these no buy challenges or something... WAIT! There needs to be a "transition to no buy" challenge... cold turkey (NO buy challenge) would be all too much at once :lachen:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Enough to Co-Wash and Deep Condition a Third World Country including all Men, Women & Children.:lol:

..........really tho':look:

Coffee

After reading this post, I went and cleaned out my hair room....again. I filled 3 baskets of stuff including flats iron, curling irons, and curlers, plus loads of poo/conditioner/serums/masque and some leave ins. They are being donated to my favorite charity, Sojourners Women & Children's Shelter tomorrow.

Even threw in some toys for the kids. Of course, I still refused to answer how many conditioners I have, but I will say, I have less than I had this morning:lachen:.

Last edited:

Minty

I'm just messing Coffee. Take some plastic caps so they can DC in style.

As a matter of fact, instead of just donating it straight out, you could see if there is an organization that does the job prep type of service. They usually offer hair services too for job interviews. Donating it to them would be a great idea as a stylist wouldn't have to use their own products.

Last edited:

Coffee

I'm just messing Coffee. Take some plastic caps so they can DC in style.

As a matter of fact, instead of just donating it straight out, you could see if there is an organization that does the job prep type of service. They usually offer hair services too for job interviews. Donating it to them would be a great idea as a stylist wouldn't have to use their own products.

I've been donating to Sojourners for the past 2 -3 years. They are always needing products for Black Women & Children. I always pick up some relaxers to put in with what I'm donating. That's where my heart is and that's where I'll continue to donate :yep:. Yours is a good idea, maybe you or someone else reading this will donate their products to an organization that does that type of volunteer work.

Last edited:

choctaw

Y'all got me fiending for some condish ... marinated my hair in ayurvedic oils for a few hours, topped it off with Humectress and washed it out. I need a Newport right now ...

Mz.MoMo5235

now see, had you asked this during my pj'ism i would have been WWWAAAYYY up there

now, i actually have 5 and out of the 5 i only use 2. i need to toss the other 3 cause either i dont like them or because they are darn near empty and i'm just using the bottom bottles for my spritz

rosalindb

I stocked up earlier this year on my staples Aubrey Organics as there was a special offer of 4 for the price of 3. Currently I have

GBP - 4 bottles
HSR - 4 bottles
WC - 3.5 bottles
BGA Hair Rescue Mask - two thirds of a jar

I plan to restock at the end of next year. I have no plans to purchase any more conditioners before then unless there is another sale. I bought a bottle of Darcy's conditioner a few months ago which was really nice but have decided to stick to Aubreys.

*fabulosity*

After reading this post, I went and cleaned out my hair room....again. I filled 3 baskets of stuff including flats iron, curling irons, and curlers, plus loads of poo/conditioner/serums/masque and some leave ins. They are being donated to my favorite charity, Sojourners Women & Children's Shelter tomorrow.

Even threw in some toys for the kids. Of course, I still refused to answer how many conditioners I have, but I will say, I have less than I had this morning:lachen:.

Wait a minute coffee!!! You know you better run the list by your homies first.. and then you can donate cash to Sojourners.. shoot... not being bourgie.. but they won't understand the joy that some Morrocanoil can bring them!!!! I'm about to PM you... because Lord knows I want to do the Scrooge McDuck backstroke through your stash too...

Hold up Coffee!

RIGHT!!! :ohsnap:

Coffee

Too late lady, hubby took them to work with him. He'll be dropping them off on his way home. Besides, the ladies need something to lift their spirits and boost their self-esteem :yep:.

Barbara

Princess
I'm a conditioner junkie, but I'm in rehab. I have too many to count now, but I'm going to use them all up.

Quita3514

hmmm here it goes
keracare humecto
herbal essence long term relationship for cowashes
ors replenishing conditioner
silicon mix
keratin reconstructor
cream of nature moisture active

leave ins: APHOGEE AND KERACARE LOVVEEEE KERACARE PRODUCTS

I selected 6-11 but I see I was way off.

Suave Humectant
Suave Protein conditioner
VO5
LeKair Cholesterol
LeKair Aloe Vera
LeKair Liquid Cholesterol
Infusium 23 Leave In
One & Only Aragon Oil
Aussie Moist
Generics Joico K-pack
NTM Silk Deep conditioner
Aphogee Leave In
Aphoghee 2 minute reconstructor
Aphoghee Protien Treatment
2 Gallon Ziplock bags full of random conditioners from hotels.

RainyDaze

I own 2 if I include the leave-in conditioner. I am currently using Remedi HPC conditioner and Roux Treatment & Shine 233 leave-in. Once they both run out, I'll try something different. They are working well, but it is a hassle ordering the Remedi through the mail and I recently noticed that the Roux leave-in has sulfates.

blessedandlucky

Not that many. My staples are ao honeysuckle rose (2) and ao rosa mosqueta (1). I also have Ao white camelia (1) from when I was experimenting. Oh and mop leave in conditioner (1) and I had to buy Paul Mitchell the conditioner leave in because the mop was out when I was traveling and had to wash my hair.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

bimtheduck

Are we counting bottle of the same conditioner? Not counting the same conditioners I currently have about 6 bottles.

toinette

Tricking the president
Herbal Essence Hello Hydration ( i am trying to use up all my other stuff so that i can get down to just this for my CWs. I love this stuff since i BCed!!)

Herbal Essences Long Term Rlshp (i like this too but like HH better)

Silk Elements Cholesterol (i liked it as a DC on my relaxed hair but am not really feeling it much on my natural hair)

Silk Elements Moisturizing Treatment (which did nothing for my relaxed hair so I doctored it up and am just trying to use up)

Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner (it was just on my relaxed hair and i have yet to use it solo on my natural hair but it is part of the SE doctored mix and i love that)

Joico K-Pak conditioner (i barely used this on my relaxed hair but its another part of my doctored mix (SE, Kenra, Amla Oil and this) and whern i used this to DC on my natural hair my curls were POPPIN!!! I havent used it solo though)

VO5 Moisture Milks - use this as a moisturizer for my hair and I LOVE it!!

Paul Mitchell The Conditioner - i have barely used this so I cant really say how i feel about it just yet

Luvmycurl

I selected 6-11 thinking I was right at 6 but no......I never knew I had that much until now.:perplexed Here's the list
  1. Neutrogena Tripple Moisture
  2. Tea Trea Conditioner
  3. Suave Cherry Blossom
  4. VO5 Peaches and Crea
  5. ORS Replenshing Conditioner
  6. LeKair Cholesterol
  7. Yes to Carrots
  8. John Frieda Root Wakening Conditioner
  9. Color Protect Leave-in Conditioner

Katherina

One for cowashing (currently suave coconut), one for moisture DC (aubrey o white camellia), and another for protein balance (aubrey o gpb).

I switch up the cowash conditioner when it runs out, and that's how I try new stuff without being a PJ.

So I voted less than 5.

EllePixie

I'm sitting here watching the show hoarders: buried alive... and I was quite embarrassed. I share many of their compulsions (to buy!!!!)
I also buy multiples of the same things.. over & over & over:drunk:
Almost ensuring to never run out:ohwell:

they mentioned this one lady owns 60 shampoos that may last her 16 yrs (i own over 60 conditioners easily).

I don't think they would last me 16 yrs (idk) ... but

HOW MANY CONDITIONERS DO YOU CURRENTLY OWN?

Leave-ins or just rinse outs?

30something

I gave away and tossed some conditioners I'll say I have under 12 conditioners with a many multiples of Vo5 and suave conditioners.