How many conditioners do you have?

A_Christian

I'm serious! :lol: Who knew being a product junkie would end up helping me keep my hair healthy during an economic downturn. I've been using all of my favorite salon quality conditioners and not spending a penny on them since I'd already collected them. Shout outs to all the product junkies who influenced me into buying all those products over the years! :wave: :lol:

BillsBackerz67

Goodness....Here Goes

Organix Vanilla
Suave Tropical Coconut
VO5 Strawberries and Cream
Lustrasilk Aloe Vera
HE Hello Hydration
WRTC
CHI Infratreatment
Graneir Fructis 3 minute Masque

Wow I cut down alot. I ran out of Elucence but I will be buying again soon:grin::grin::grin:

Nonie

Uhmm...the so-called non-PJ who shall remain aNoniemous has off the top of my head:

Trader Joe's Nourishing Spa
Elucence Moisture Balancing
NTM Active Soothing
NTM Deep Recovery Hair Mask
VO5 Strawberries and Cream
Nexxus Humectress
Nexxus Hydra Sleek
HE Long Term Relationship
Organix Vanilla Silk
Africa Pride Deep Conditioner

Infusium Repair(ologie)
Nexxus Emergencee
Aubrey Organics GPB

:hide:

myronnie

I keep a tight tally. i have more, but i gave some to my mammy...

Quickie Conditioners:
VO5 Strawberries and Creme
VO5 Vanilla Mint Tea
VO5 Champagne Kisses
VO5 Free Me Freesia
VO5 Kiwi Lime
Suave Tropical Coconut
Victorias Secret So Sexy
Suave Cucumber Melon
Aussie Moist
HE Break's Over
HE Color Me Happy
Suave Humectant

Deep Conditioners:
ORS Hair Mayonaisse
Aphogee 2 min reconstructor
Proclaim Aloe&Shea
Pantene Relaxed&Natural Mask
Hollywood Beauty Olive Cholest
Queen Helene Ginseng Cholest

:blush:

tbaby_8

I have about 30-50 conditioners. Some are half used some are brand new because I just got them or got them as samples. Either way, I have way too many then the average person should have. :grin:

Do you think I have a problem?:lachen:

jahzyira

*redken- extreme, color extend, body full
*bumble & bumble cream de coco
*nexxus color ensure
*optimum care anti breakage therapy
*ntm-mask, daily deep conditioner, silk touch
*ors replenishing (bottle)
*giovanni direct leave-in
*VO5-lavender
**kerastase is next:lick::yep:

Simply_Kelz

Ever since I bought those 11 bottles of vo5 .. along with the extra I already had, I slowed down.:look:

But since I'm still vacationing, I had to restock so at this house as of today:

-Tresemme Volume w/ Silk Protein
-VO5 Passion Fruit Smoothie x2
-Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut x2
-4 ORS Packs
-VO5 Ocean Breeze or something like that
-VO5 Vanilla Mint Tea ..

:ohwell: Dang, I went through AT LEAST 15 bottles of conditioner since I started the cowashing challenge.

Simply_Kelz

Umm, should this be broken down into categories? Good lord, lemme see:

DC's

2-60 oz tubs of Silicon Mix
1-16 oz tub of Silicon Mix
1-28 oz Crece de Pelo
2-16 oz D'Fina 11 en 1
1-56 oz D'Fina 11 en 1
1-8 oz Miss Keys 10 en 1
1-16 oz Capilo Avocado y Carrot
1-16 oz Nacidit Aguacate
1-16 oz BPT German de Trigo
2-1 litre Kenra MC
2 Pumpkin Enzyme Hair Masques
1-Hairveda SitriNillah Hair Masque
2-Mill Creek Jojoba Cond (use as a mixer)
Oyin Honey Hemp Conditioner
2-AE Energizing Conditioner

Co-Washing

20 V05's
6 Suaves
6 White Rain (4 WRTC, 2 Ocean Mist)
1 Sedal Miel y German de Trigo
1 Sunsilk Intense Summer
2 Sunsilk Captivating Curls
2 O-Way Curly Conditioner
2 Abba Curls Conditioner
3 Tresemme Smooth & Silky
3 Organix: Vanilla, Coconut(2)

....I give up. That's what I know right off rip, I'd actually have to look for the rest and I'm not including lil stuff like ORS paks, leave-ins etc...While I'm a PJ, I'm hands down a conditioner junkie above all else. Shampoos be damned!:drunk:

.. I wanna go to your house.:yep:

:lachen:Wow, I feel you though. I only have one bottle of shampoo with me now and its a clarifier.

HappyHairDreams

I just have a LARGE basket in my bathroom on the floor and I add to it:

(a few bottles of each)
Pantene
Treseme
HE
Nexxus
Aveda
Garnier
Marc Anthony
Aphogee
Neutrogena
Infusium
Mizani

:perplexed

crumbling_images

I've been eyeballing that Creme de Coco, how do you like it?

*redken- extreme, color extend, body full
*bumble & bumble cream de coco
*nexxus color ensure
*optimum care anti breakage therapy
*ntm-mask, daily deep conditioner, silk touch
*ors replenishing (bottle)
*giovanni direct leave-in
*VO5-lavender
**kerastase is next:lick::yep:

RubyWoo

Deep Conditioners/treatments

2 Paul Mitchell Super Charged Moisturizers
Mizani Moisturfuse
Redken All Soft Heavy Cream
Redken Extreme Rescue Force
Redken Smooth Down Butter Treat
2 Joico Kpak Reconstructors
Joico Kpak Moisture Intense Hydrator
Joico Moisture Recovery Balm
ORS Replenishing Conditioner
Jehri Redding Natural Protein Conditioner
Silicon Mix
John Freda Rebuild Restructuring Micro oil therapy

Leave in Conditioners

2 Lacio Lacio
AG Fast Food Leave on
2 Salerm 21
2 Silicon Mix Leave-ins

Wow:blush:! I didn't realize how much conditioners I have. I need to join the 'use it up' challenge..lol!

Last edited:

Aggie

I don't really know how many conditioners I have but I have pics that I copied and paste from my fotki:

This next pic have a bunch of conditioners mixed up in there too:

There are 3 additional conditioners in this next pic - volumizing and moisturizing conditioners:

There are 5 different types in this next pic:

And I still don't feel like counting them so this is just some of my hair product stash:grin:. Oh I have some leave-ins as well that I didn't include here like lacio lacio, salerm 21 and salerm 21 with B5 x 2.

Last edited:

MizzBrown

AGGIE!!,

I'mma need you to start a USE IT UP Challenge for August AND you need to be the first one to sign up for the "BUY NOTHING FOR AUGUST" Challenge as well. LOL

I've seen your stash before and i was just floored...You need to be over in the Exchange forum!

Aggie

AGGIE!!,

I'mma need you to start a USE IT UP Challenge for August AND you need to be the first one to sign up for the "BUY NOTHING FOR AUGUST" Challenge as well. LOL

I've seen your stash before and i was just floored...You need to be over in the Exchange forum!

LOL, girl I know. I had joined the May, June and July Buy Nothing Challenges and I still have a ton of products left in my stash. The products you see here does not even include the 30 something conditioners and poos I already gave away to family and friends. I am still trying to share some more with them.It's hard letting my products go. I am trying to move into a more natural products approach now, so the stash I have will be dwindling some more soon... hopefully:grin:.

Patricia

Last time I counted I had over 100 products, some repeats. Trying to use them up before I go to BSS. I do have my staples though. I'm just mixing the other products trying to use up.:wallbash:

A_Christian

I don't really know how many conditioners I have but I have pics that I copied and paste from my fotki:

This next pic have a bunch of conditioners mixed up in there too:

Why am I getting all excited like I've never seen conditioner before! Something about seeing bottles of Humecto and Elucence products on display makes my heart skip a beat! :lol: I also have that Elucence treatment and the Mizani Kerafuse.

Eisani

.. I wanna go to your house.:yep:

:lachen:Wow, I feel you though. I only have one bottle of shampoo with me now and its a clarifier.

My mom always makes comments when she comes over about my "general store" :lachen:I had all 20 bars of my Chagrin Valley stuff laid out on a desk in the basement and she was like "Now what is that?! You really could open a general store!" My daddy built me a wall shelf unit in the furnace room in my basement for all of my stuff. I'm so excited! It runs the whole length of one wall.

LABETT

Only LHCF women stockpile conditioner like the government is about to start doing rations on it. :lachen: If a storm comes through, we might be cold, hungry, or stranded but dang it, our hair will be moisturized, strong, and have swang! :lol:
:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :goodone:

My brother bought over 2 bins of hair conditioners from his home that I had bought two years ago that included discountined conditioners.
Suave Milk & Honey,Daily Defense Tender Apple and White Rain Tropical Coconut and several Nature Gate conditioners herbal and jojoba,rainwater.
I am now on the hunt for the old formula of ORS Hairmayo since the ingredients have changed.

Aggie

Why am I getting all excited like I've never seen conditioner before! Something about seeing bottles of Humecto and Elucence products on display makes my heart skip a beat! :lol: I also have that Elucence treatment and the Mizani Kerafuse.

Girl I know the feeling.

ryanshope

I need to be ashamed..too many too count. Plus after that ULTA sale, i seriously need a hair buddy to share my conditioners with..lol.

I have 3 shampoos..Dax Vegetable, Joico Chelating and a Keratin Shampoo.

That is easier to count then the number of conditioners.

MizAvalon

Only LHCF women stockpile conditioner like the government is about to start doing rations on it. :lachen: If a storm comes through, we might be cold, hungry, or stranded but dang it, our hair will be moisturized, strong, and have swang! :lol:

Girl, my "supplies" closet stays loaded!:lachen:

It's tragic that at times there are more products in that closet than there is food in my refrigerator.:blush:

Fine 4s

I try hard to finish one DC before I buy another.
I have AO Honeysuckle Rose and A big gallon of Cholestrol to use up...