How Many Growth Aids Are You/have Been On Simultaneously?

How many growth aids are you/have been on simultaneously?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 14.3%

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • More than 3

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

YesToHair!

4C/hi-po/Fine strands/med-low density.
Yes, i am impatient but i am also quiet determined!..I am determined to grow and retain 8 inches by Dec

I am on Manetabolism and Biotin 5mg and topical growth aid : Paltas and JBCO on alternate days
I invert monthly and take my water and protein shake, in spite of all that i get just under half an inch in a month, i want to clinch atleast 3/4 of an inch. I BC'd to half an inch in Oct and am now should be 2 inches end Feb

I have read a lot about chlorella and spirulina and want to add them to my morning shake. Do you think that would be too many growth aids at a time? How many are you on?/ have been on simultaneously?

nothidden

TeamNatural95-Fractals/Zigzags
Yes, i am impatient but i am also quiet determined!..I am determined to grow and retain 8 inches by Dec

I am on Manetabolism and Biotin 5mg and topical growth aid : Paltas and JBCO on alternate days
I invert monthly and take my water and protein shake, in spite of all that i get just under half an inch in a month, i want to clinch atleast 3/4 of an inch. I BC'd to half an inch in Oct and am now should be 2 inches end Feb

I have read a lot about chlorella and spirulina and want to add them to my morning shake. Do you think that would be too many growth aids at a time? How many are you on?/ have been on simultaneously?
Under half an inch a month...could your topical aids be clogging your follicles?

My morning smoothie contains either hemp protein or another vegan protein (I rotate them) and spirulina/chlorella powders. The protein in my smoothie was for overall health, I just happened to see hair growth. Other than IM (when I can remember) that's all I do. Since I began adding spirulina over the summer (before adding chlorella), I've had noticeable growth. Also, I think not focusing on growth helped. I purposefully focused on moisture and definition, and did not measure since getting a DevaCut in July, so my growth was shocking to me.

EDIT: I found out that spirulina/chlorella contain biotin. Maybe the all natural version is healthier for one's hair, or easier for the body to absorb (in addition to all the other nutrients they contain).

YesToHair!

Sigh...you always make sense!

Maybe i should clarify/exfoliate my scalp?!...if their main thing is Biotin and protein then i'll start with them Jan 2017, i intend taking Manetabolism only for one full year which will be Oct. Between that and the raw Biotin i'm at 10mg daily

Where do u guys buy the scalp exfoliator? Or do you think i can just rub Bentonite clay with ACV on my scalp, both of which i already have...

nothidden

TeamNatural95-Fractals/Zigzags
Sigh...you always make sense!

Maybe i should clarify/exfoliate my scalp?!...if their main thing is Biotin and protein then i'll start with them Jan 2017, i intend taking Manetabolism only for one full year which will be Oct. Between that and the raw Biotin i'm at 10mg daily

Where do u guys buy the scalp exfoliator? Or do you think i can just rub Bentonite clay with ACV on my scalp, both of which i already have...
Thank you : ) Just giving my opinion really.

I feel like clay is enough for me. If it can remove heavy metals, I think it should be able to remove product residue. I have also used soap nut shampoo (DIY). It is also an all natural cleanser (contains saponins).

Daina

Wasn't sure how to vote - are you including topical growth aids as well? If so I currently take Hair La Vie vitamins which contain a myriad of supplements. I was also taking MSM (2,000 mg) until about 2 weeks ago, loved the results but my period was on for over a month and I couldn't take the non-stop bleeding and spotting. Would love to try again because I saw a noticeable difference in thickness. From a topical perspective I use Vatika hair oil and amla oil's which are specifically targeted to thickness and growth. So I guess three or more, plus I do the Inversion Method as well.

YesToHair!

And how much you getting per month on those

Yes topical aids count as well.

Wasn't sure how to vote - are you including topical growth aids as well? If so I currently take Hair La Vie vitamins which contain a myriad of supplements. I was also taking MSM (2,000 mg) until about 2 weeks ago, loved the results but my period was on for over a month and I couldn't take the non-stop bleeding and spotting. Would love to try again because I saw a noticeable difference in thickness. From a topical perspective I use Vatika hair oil and amla oil's which are specifically targeted to thickness and growth. So I guess three or more, plus I do the Inversion Method as well.

YesToHair!

Thank you : ) Just giving my opinion really.

I feel like clay is enough for me. If it can remove heavy metals, I think it should be able to remove product residue. I have also used soap nut shampoo (DIY). It is also an all natural cleanser (contains saponins).

Great. Will use my Clay end Feb throughout March so i can have an accurate measure end March to see if it makes a difference

Thanx!

Daina

@YesToHair!, I've been using the Hair La Vie now for about 8 weeks currently on my second bottle and I plan to take them for at least 6 months to really gauge effectiveness. I've only done one length check and had been taking them about 4 weeks and in that time I got about 3/4 inch growth. I'm only on month 2 of inverting and just started using the Vatika and Amla oils so don't know yet if they are helping with length. My next length check is going to be March for some of my challenge check-ins but I definitely have new growth now.