Votes: 2 2.7%
  • 70+

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • 80+

Votes: 3 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

esoterica

There is an old thread on this so I figured it was time for an updated version.

i've got 6 currently - 3 shampoos, 2 conditioners, 1 setting lotion and aphogee.

ETA : i added a poll

Last edited:

Dee-Licious

50+ and it's ridculous!!

then my punk self went out and bought 2 conditioners and 1 shampoo yesterday :mad:

yourleoqueen

esoterica said:
yes we are. :lol:
Oh, uhm, well in that case 70 :eek: (I counted the ORS Packs as one item, I have uh, quite a few.)

I counted relaxer and neutralizing stuff. If we weren't supposed to count those items then deduct 7 from my number. :sekret:

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
8 shampoos
51 conditioners
25 styling, leave-in products

So that's 84 and mind you, I returned a good 20-30 last month.:eek:

LaReyna756

I just moved and gave away a lot of stuff. I'm going to go unpack my bathroom stuff, and I will report back. I've been wanting to start an inventory. I think I'll do that today too.

V

vivadiva85

I voted 30+, and I rarely use most of them. I counted 40 something a couple of months ago, but I gave some of them away. Then I bought 2 more yesterday (I wanted to try duo tex and needed some more cholesterol).

OT: The good news is, I'm running out some of them. I'm trying to use them all up, although I'm not apart of the challenge because I fail challenges horribly. It's one of those things that's not a challenge until I call it one. Like the HYH Challenge. Before I officially joined, my hair was ALWAYS in a bun. To the point where my friend would say, "I can tell your hair is growing, but I don't know how much cuz your hair is always in a bun." But once I joined the latest challenge, I can't seem to every hide my hair. I just let it airdry, and put it in a banana clip as of late.

blackmaven

Anything Is Possible
The "Just use it up challenge" has helped reduce product stash. I use it up or gave it away to buy more products. I dread going to count my products again. I think it is down to 18 but don't hold me to it. May be more products.

hOnii

65 :perplexed
and this is AFTER i threw away a whole bunch of the ones i never used anymore...

Artemis

50 exactly...and this is after being in the "Use it Up" Challenge for a while...I'm working on it.

Eiano

20+

and what's surprising to me is that isn't bad for LHCF. Finally, when I came to this hair board I realized that my "problem" wasn't so uncommon. My mother never understood why I was so obsessed with hair care products. Well mom, check out all these ladies hair and tell me I'm crazy now.

septemberbaby

I voted 20+. I've been using my products up so that I only start buying what works for me. So, with each touch-up, I use one poo, one con to dc and one con to co-wash. I always use aphogee reconstructor, UBH lotion and spray moisturizers, Dove sheer mist leave-in and lacio lacio leave-in in my regimen no matter what poo/con I'm currently using.

For the next few weeks I'll only be using Dominican products (Nacidit Aceite de Oliva poo, rinse & avocado conditioner) to see how my hair responds to them. Today was my first wash since my touch up on Friday and so far, so good.

yourleoqueen

Add 8 more to my total :eek: I finally found the VO5 Kiwi & Lime Clarifying poo and condish, and I just order a 3 pack of Giovanni Direct. After I get me some Avocado butter, I will go on a no-buy for at least a month. Since you people (yes I said you people!) are the cause of this, I may have to make myself scarce for that month. :lol:

Daisimae

3 Shampoos
3 Moisturizing conditioners
1 Suave conditioner
1 Hard protein treatment
1 Protein conditioners
1 Deep conditioner
1 Hot oil treatment
2 Cholesterols
2 Creamy leave-ins
2 Spray leave-ins
1 Spray of my own concoction for moisturizing
1 Olive oil moisturizer
1 Carrot oil moisturizer
2 Small bottles of oil
1 Large bottle of oil

Oops I answered wrong. I thought I had 11-20. I have 23. I put two things back at Sallys this am. There is one more moisturizing conditioner I want to try. I'm also still looking for Mango Butter and Coconut Oil.

Angelicus

whew, I've got so much!:look:

3 shampoos
2 daily conditioners
1 deep conditioner
2 oils
3 leave-ins
6 styling products

LadyZ

I voted 80+, and yes, I am a shame of my PJ A$$, I am using the stuff up... and only replacing my staples... But at this rate It may take a year or two or three:lachen:... I learned my lesson

MizAvalon

Mine isn't too bad:

7 shampoos
8 conditioners
1 leave in conditioner
2 shea butters
2 Boundless Tresses

Allandra

Let's see. I definitely don't have as many as I did once upon a time. :)

Aveda DR Shampoo
Aveda DR Restructuring Conditioner
Aveda DR Intensive Restructuring Treatment

Aveda Smooth Infusion Shampoo
Aveda Smooth Infusion Conditioner

Aveda Hang Straight Straightening Lotion
Aveda Light Elements Smoothing Fluid

Aubrey Organics GPB (have used since 2000 - LOVE IT)

Pantene Detangle Light Spray Conditioner
Salerm 21 Leave-In
Silicon Mix Leave-In

BB Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion w/Castor Oil and Aloe
Clairol Vitapointe
Proclaim Activator Gel
Softee Indian Hemp Hair & Scalp Treatment (aka Hair Grease)

BillyJay

I use about 7 products consistantly. I am a less is more type of person...
the only products I buy retail are Yves rocher phytum nutrition and tresseme moisture rich.