How many inches until your next hair goal?

naija24

Hey ladies!!

I realize that I'm only 2-3 inches away from my hair goal of full CBL!! Very happy! I hope to get there by the end of the Summer so I'm weaving up until I get there! No relaxers or trims or anything until I reach my goal!

How many inches are you from your hair goals?

Stormy

I'm 3-4 inches away from my goal of APL. I swear I just can't seem to get there. :ohwell:

tru4reele

A few inches from BSL. I think it really does take the longest to get from SL to BSL. I hope to be there by September or October.

0!

My goal was BSL and now I'm just hanging out at MBL/WL stretched. I might eventually set a curly goal but for now I'm obsessed with shine!

kupenda

About an inch from APL. Plan to be there by the end of the summer. From there, im heading straight on to BSB/BSL

PinkSunshine77

New York's Finest
My hair has grown so much since I cut it pretty much down to a fade in January. My goal is a ponytail so I have....a ways to go lol. Probably 8 or 9 inches.

Fenaxa

A full 12 inches, from the crown and the nape. That's how much length I need for my next personal goal, which is Hip-bone length :lick:

Qtee

Just BCd (again) so my hair is above my shoulders.. SL isn't a goal cause I will b there shortly so my next hair milestone would b APL.. I would say about 3-4 inches

ETA my original goal was WL I was a couple inches from there but my hair was ratty as heck.. I miss my length but chose health over length..

Last edited:

kandake

I'm 3-4 inches away from my goal of APL. I swear I just can't seem to get there. :ohwell:

Story of my life. I'm about 5 inches from APL. Just last week it was 3 inches but I needed a trim.

And, I'm starting to think that anything longer than SL is completely elusive for me. When my hair grows beyond SL the ends always appear really thin and wispy so I have to cut them off to maintain fullness. It's a never ending cycle.

caliscurls

2 inches from natural APL (I'm transitioning, current length is MBL with relaxed ends, natural hair is a little below shoulder length). I think I'll make the APL goal by September.

Ultimate goal used to be waist length but after reading an old classic length thread I think that's my long term goal now.

growinstrong

I just trimmed about 1"-1.5" off after 10 months of not trimming. Pretty good if you ask me and my ends look Grrrrrrreat (in my Tony the tiger voice :lachen:). I'm currently APL, so my next goal is BSL and I think its about 3"-4" that I need to get there.