How many inches until your next hair goal?

Janet'

I didnt know until I measured! I am using Njoys oil, I also use the ghe method while I workout. 4× a week. Shampoo with nonsulfate shampoo weekly, deep condition every 2 weeks. I'm in cornrows until my hair appt! Inbetween I oil and massage my scalp every other day! I keep it simple! :toocool::drunk:

What's the ghe method? That is absolutely fabulous!!!!! Grow on girl!!! :gorgeous: :gorgeous: :gorgeous:

sgold04

I'm 3.5 inches from waist length, and id like my hair to be about 4 inches past waist length so I can have fun with it then chop a few inches as needed, but still be at waist length.

I started taking chlorella after my 4 inch "trim" on NYE and my hair has grown like a weed!

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
@sgold04

What brand chlorella are you taking?

One of my 2016 goals is to go back to the basics.

When I first joined the forum, I kept hair care super simple and I had a vitamin regi that included chlorella. I think I was taking source naturals in the powder form.

sgold04

@sgold04

What brand chlorella are you taking?

One of my 2016 goals is to go back to the basics.

When I first joined the forum, I kept hair care super simple and I had a vitamin regi that included chlorella. I think I was taking source naturals in the powder form.
I'm using Source Naturals Yaeyama in pill form. I keep my regiment simple nowadays, but I do need to find a protein treatment I like.

Janet'

Thank you so much! Ghe is called the Green house method

Okay! So, I just did a search for GHE...Sounds simple enough! I'm glad it's working for you. The info that I found provided a comparison for baggying versus ghe...(and I was initially thinking how much ghe seemed like baggying) and they are totally different. Congrats again!

nothidden

TeamNatural95-Fractals/Zigzags
Ya know I didn't have a hair length goal until this thread (https://longhaircareforum.com/threads/whats-the-longest-your-hair-has-been-as-an-adult.535825/unread) popped up. It really got me thinking.

So since the longest my hair has ever been was during childhood, pre-relaxers, pressed and curled and holding steady at shoulder length, I'd like to get back there but with my natural curls, not stretched. This means I have anywhere from 3-9" to go depending on the area from just above my ears up to my crown.

I am taking chlorella (should probably up my intake), and my daily vitamins contain biotin. Also my vegan protein powder contains sprouted brown rice which is another source of biotin.

I won't make any changes to my diet or hair regimen and see where I end up at year's end.

Janet'

Ya know I didn't have a hair length goal until this thread (https://longhaircareforum.com/threads/whats-the-longest-your-hair-has-been-as-an-adult.535825/unread) popped up. It really got me thinking.

So since the longest my hair has ever been was during childhood, pre-relaxers, pressed and curled and holding steady at shoulder length, I'd like to get back there but with my natural curls, not stretched. This means I have anywhere from 3-9" to go depending on the area from just above my ears up to my crown.

I am taking chlorella (should probably up my intake), and my daily vitamins contain biotin. Also my vegan protein powder contains sprouted brown rice which is another source of biotin.

I won't make any changes to my diet or hair regimen and see where I end up at year's end.

:bouncy: :bouncy: Awesome!!! Yayyyy for food for thought!!!

Aggie

Just had my hair trimmed 3 days ago so I'd say maybe about 4.5 - 5 inches to my next hair goal of BSL. I look forward to getting pretty much there by the end of this year. If not, I'll try to get there by April 2017.

Last edited:

Smiley79

I just barely made it to shoulder length however I'm about to get a long overdue trim/cut this week. soooo I'd like to make a mini goal of gaining back 2 or 3 inches thereafter so I can be a solid SL.

ParagonTresses

I really don't have a "length" goal for my hair. When I first went on my HHJ about 8(?) years ago, I wanted to be at least full BSL and natural. I did that and had sooooo much fun with it. But then I had my daughter and no time to "baby" my hair anymore, so I chopped it all off and relaxed it. Fast forward 3 years and now all I want is 1: healthy hair and 2: a simple reggie with a staple product stash of 10 items or less.

dannie85

3 inches from current WL to TBL hair stretched.

Been doing oil rinses for a few weeks now and my hair has already never felt and looked healthier since I went natural 4 yrs ago. Im confident this will help me get to my next goal.

scarcity21

I didnt know until I measured! I am using Njoys oil, I also use the ghe method while I workout. 4× a week. Shampoo with nonsulfate shampoo weekly, deep condition every 2 weeks. I'm in cornrows until my hair appt! Inbetween I oil and massage my scalp every other day! I keep it simple! :toocool::drunk:
@Sanity, doesn't the njoy oil stink? How exactly do u use with GHE?