How many inches until your next hair goal?

happycakes

What are you doing to keep your ends in good condition?

I just trimmed about 1"-1.5" off after 10 months of not trimming. Pretty good if you ask me and my ends look Grrrrrrreat (in my Tony the tiger voice :lachen:). I'm currently APL, so my next goal is BSL and I think its about 3"-4" that I need to get there.

deborah11

3 inches from current WL to TBL hair stretched.

Been doing oil rinses for a few weeks now and my hair has already never felt and looked healthier since I went natural 4 yrs ago. Im confident this will help me get to my next goal.
What are oil rinses?
For me, too many inches to think about at the moment!

dannie85

What are oil rinses?
For me, too many inches to think about at the moment!
It's when you cleanse and detangle your hair as normal but then put oil of choice (ao/co) through the hair and let sit for a short period of time and then rinse some of it out leaving enough to soften the hair and "seal" the moisture in. I follow up with normal routine of leave-in and gel. Makes hair so much more manageable, less porous (for me), and softer. I do it after every wash now. There is a pretty extensive thread about it you can look up if interested.

sunnieb

I'm gonna say 4 inches.

That'll put me at full SL all over my head. My nape is about to touch my shoulders in about another inch, but I'm not counting that. I want it allllll! :lol:

sunflora

Flowah Powah
3.5 for APL in the front. I'm guesstimating 3 in the back. I feel like this numbers have been the same for quite awhile, though. :/