How Many of You Know Where Patra Braids Get Its Name From?

kupenda

Erm...me. But literally no one my age or younger has said "patra braids" lol. At least not in my area

Mai Tai

Miss Nigeria-America
I've heard of Patra, the dancehall queen of the early 90's, and yes...her braids were always nice but I've never in my life heard of Patra Braids as a common name for box braids.

Just admit it girl...you need hits on your website huh?

FlowerHair

Reclaiming my time
Lady Patra is a beautiful woman.

kandake

I've heard of Patra, the dancehall queen of the early 90's, and yes...her braids were always nice but I've never in my life heard of Patra Braids as a common name for box braids.

Just admit it girl...you need hits on your website huh?
:giggle:...

knt1229

You are asking why they are called Patra braids and, then, you have a pic of Patra with the braids in her hair on your blog? Ummmm...yea something just ain't right :look:

irisak

But who calls them Patra braids. I grew up in the '90s, and remember Miss "Pull up to my bumper baby". Hell we didn't call them Patra braids when she was hot lol.

Nazaneen

I looked over some of your other posts and...Why do you post links showing different women yet claiming they're you? :scratchch
Are you the girl in the Havana twists or one of the people shown in crochet braids? Weird.
But hey you paid your 6.50