Votes: 22 17.2%
  • 11-20

Votes: 26 20.3%
  • too many to count :)

Votes: 76 59.4%

• Total voters

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Excluding kitchen items :lol:, how many products are in your stash? Feel free to list products, but it isn't necessary especially if you have your own bss under the cabinet:lachen:

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I have 7 hair products: Cream of Nature Argan oil shampoo, Nexxus Emergencee reconstructor, Jbco, Hello Hydration conditioner, Aussie Moist conditioner, Aphogee Green Tea Keratin spray, and Herbal Essences Tealightfully Clean cleansing conditioner. Once I buy another bottle of Chi Silk Infusion I will have 8 products

koolkittychick

Five that I use on a regular basis. Moisturizing shampoo, protein conditioner, deep conditioner, leave-in moisturizer and light oil for sealing. The brands depend on what I can afford at the moment, but for the last few years I have been using mostly Paul Mitchell shampoos and conditioners, Shea Moisture deep conditioners and oils, and a cheapie moisturizer that I buy from the BSS because it's water-based (no mineral oil) and works on both my natural and relaxed hair.

faithVA

I have about 60. Too many to list.Most of them are listed in the Use Up Your Stash Challenge. My hair doesn't like much so still looking for staples.

Angelbean

To much that's why I joined the use up your stash challenge but my pjism is strong in this one lol

alanaturelle

I have about 60. Too many to list.Most of them are listed in the Use Up Your Stash Challenge. My hair doesn't like much so still looking for staples.

Damn Faith!!! And I thought I had a lot, lol. I have between 20 & 30 including butters, oils, essential oils, aloe vera gel and other stuff, :).

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Wow! I had a stash like that when I was relaxed. My relaxed hair was ungrateful and unhappy no matter what I ysed :lol: When I did find staples they were discontinued (Cream of Nature red label, long term relationship leave in).

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Down to 9

Shampoo:
Elucence Moisture Benefits
Elucence Volume Clarifying

Conditioner/leave in:
Shea Moisture restorative
HV Acai Berry
HV Moist 24/7
It's a 10 leave in

Misc:
Heritage rosewater/glycerin spray (that I added some argan oil to)
Kinky Curly Custard
Aphogee 2 step protein treatment

Everything else I used up or gave away and I just donated a box of hair stuff/toiletries to a Women's center last weekend. I have no desire to test any new products out. I decided to keep a few conditioners in rotation to eliminate boredom. I'm satisfied. I do need to re-up some argan oil but I wont need it until later in the year when I'm back to my roller sets and pressed hair....so that's likely when I'll repurchase.

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
I forgot one since as always my daughter sneaks stuff out of my dang bathroom. Lil booger lol

It's a 10 dry shampoo/conditioner. I'll only purchase this as needed when I have braids during spring/summer. I've only used it once and from the looks of it, my daughter was having a party with it and it'a dang near empty. I guess I shouldn't even count it.

Last edited:

lux10023

not many---a good moisturizer a good protein and some leave ins..and oils..that's it--and ofcourse my wen i luv wen so that never goes anywhere...

mshoneyfly

Ive been meaning to do an inventory all year. I guess I just dont wanna know the number, smh. I'll be back tonight

I LOVE this HHJ!!

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
I've got a lot. I have staples but I like trying new things too. I made an inventory to keep track of everything monthly (that's how much I have).

Shampoos: 5 total; Paul Mitchell, Silk Dreams, Kurlee Belle, OGX, Redken
Cleansing Conditioners: 2 total; Shescentit, APB
Rinse Out/Instant Conditioners: 5 total; APB, Paul Mitchell, Silk Dreams
Deep Conditioners: 12 total; Silk Dreams, Darcy's Botanicals, BASK, APB, Kurlee Belle, BRB
Protein Treatments: 4 total; Silk Dreams, Komaza Care, Shescentit, BASK
Leave In Conditioners: 10 total; Silk Dreams, Komaza Care, APB, BRB, PBN, Darcy's Botanicals, Kurlee Belle, Shescentit
Moisturizers: 3 total; APB, Komaza Care
Sealants: 8 total; Komaza Care, BRB, NJoi Creations, HH, Naturally Amari
Serums: 6 total; Paul Mitchell, OGX, CHI, Amika
Oils: 13 total; APB, KV, Jason, HV, Shescentit, BASK

For a grand total of 68 products in the stash!
I will say I reevaluate every month or so and gift/sell non-working products or stuff I haven't used in a long time. And some stuff I continue to buy like sealants/butters and really don't know why I buy them since my transitioning hair is still 90% relaxed and prefers silicone serums. Thrill of the buy I suppose...

Last edited:

GettingKinky

I have 16 products not counting oils in my stash. 3 of them I never use, but I can't bring myself to throw them away.

Shampoo
--Kenra platinum color care - never use
--Baking soda 1 tbsp in 2 cups water

Conditioner
--Kenra moisturizing
--Aphogee 2 min
--Mizani renew fortifying - only use pre touch up
--Aubrey Organics HSR
--AO GPB
--AO WC

Leave in
--Neutrogena triple moisture silk touch- never use
--Mixed chicks - never use
--Loreal ever sleek humidity defying
--Darcy Botanicals daily leave in
--Darcy Botanical coconut transitioning cream

Serums
--Chi silk infusion
--Loreal eversleek

Gels
--Aloe Vera

toaster

18 products. Several are backups of products I use every day/week.

Two are conditioners I've relegated to shaving creams.

And one is a shampoo I keep in the shower for guests so they don't use my It's a 10.

KEWLKAT103

excluding kitchen stuff;
TJ's con, VO5 tea therapy con, pantene relaxed and natural con
kinky curly knot today and custard
shea moisture recon oil, poo and con (they came in the SM hair dye kit)
beautiful curls curl activiating cream
ecostyler olive oil and 1 other kind i forget the name of
some really old oyin burnt sugar pomade

I think that's it.

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
I picked the too many to count option because I have more than 20. My number is high because I have backups of my staples. I shop for hair products every 3-4 months now, so I try to buy enough in one go to last me until the next good sale.

overtherainbow

Too many to count...I have a problem:look:
And I go through phases too. Sometimes, I would grab every conditioner I see, other times, I'll be addicted to natural butters and oils. Since I started this hair journey, I can never just casually walk past the hair care isle without grabbing at least one thing

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
I don't even know anymore smh *look* but I'm working on trying to only re-up on products that are staples. It's a struggle when I always like trying new things though lol.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

NaturalBoss

In no particular order....
1. Camille Rose Curlaide Moisture Butter
2. JBCO
3. Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner
4. Eden Bodyworks Jojoba Monoi Conditioner
5. Pantene Beautiful Lengths Conditioner
6. Aphogee 2 Step Protein
7. Nothing But Molding Wax
8. Eco Styler Gel
9. Elasta QP Design Foam
10. Pantene Natural Deep Conditioner
11. Infusium Leave In Conditioner
12. Miss Jessie's Creme de la Creme Conditioner
13. Generic Paul Mitchell The Conditioner
14. Shea Moisture African Black Soap Shampoo

I'm not in my bathroom or bedroom right now, but I'm surprised I can only list 14 products. Maybe this is all I have. I guess I'm not really a product junkie.

PinkSunshine77

New York's Finest
1. Aphogee GreenTea reconstrurizer
2.Wave Nouveau Finishing Mist
3. Wave Nouveau Finishing Lotion
4. Giovanni Direct Conditioner
5. 2 bottles of Suave Shampoo & Conditioner
6. Olive Oil Eco Styler
7. Small container of Jane Carter's Curl Define Cream
8. Large Jane Carter's Curl define cream with pump
9. Jane Carter's stimulating serum
10. Dark n lovely midnight black hair dye