• 6-10

Votes: 22 17.2%
  • 11-20

Votes: 26 20.3%
  • too many to count :)

Votes: 76 59.4%

• Total voters

licia2389

I own 8 products. The products that I own are mostly from Keracare except for my prepoo conditioner and oil for moisturizing and sealing. I used to own many different products from different brands for several years but after trial and error, I was able to find products that works for my hair type.

CodeRed

I have 60 but 19 of those are individual relaxer tubs and 1 of bottle of applicator. Among the rest is an almost empty bottle of tea spray, 5 bowls of homemade irish moss/herbal deep conditioning treatment , a bottle of protein and a few bottles of shampoo. I have a lot of conditioners w/multiples because of the sale at the salon in Walmart and TJMaxx... I should've never ventured over to the hair section there... so much trouble...

hannan

Former pj as has been well documented here :lachen:. Whittled my stash to a dc (which I also use as a leave in), moisturizer, and a butter. Henna if that counts. I use a lot more kitchen products now.

SimJam

I had waaaay too many. Ive been on a no buy for 2 years and im just about to finish my non staple moisture DCs. I wash my hair on average eveny 10 days.

Now that im doing the MHM I honestly only see myself having maybe 6 products in total

Napp

Ms. Nobody
PJ Problems: I was crazy enough to try to count...I stopped counting at 300.

Sent from my SGH-T599N using LHCF

Kindheart

I dont know...i cant really count them . More than 50 without a doubt. Prob close to 90

IDareT'sHair is the Queeen of pj ism lol where you at girl ?dont be shy now :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
@Napp yeah it's alot. :lachen:
The vast majority of my stash is essential oils. Next are commercial Ayurvedic oils, clays & carrier oils. These items have very stable (5+ years or no expiration date) shelf lives.

Last edited:

Napp

Ms. Nobody
@Napp yeah it's alot. :lachen:
The vast majority of my stash is essential oils. Next are commercial Ayurvedic oils, clays & carrier oils. These items have very stable (5+ years or no expiration date) shelf lives.

Lol don't worry about what I say. Im a PJ too:lol:

CodeRed

I have 60 but 19 of those are individual relaxer tubs and 1 of bottle of applicator. Among the rest is an almost empty bottle of tea spray, 5 bowls of homemade irish moss/herbal deep conditioning treatment , a bottle of protein and a few bottles of shampoo. I have a lot of conditioners w/multiples because of the sale at the salon in Walmart and TJMaxx... I should've never ventured over to the hair section there... so much trouble...

Well, I gave away 4 products to a sibling in need and used up one complete bowl of homemade irish/moss herbal deep conditioner. Down to 55 items now. I should be down in the low 40's by the end of the year.

lenu80

Geez not sure what to say being a pj I have about 25 not including carrier oils, clays, essential oils. Lol

theRaven

1. Shea Moisture Shampoo
2. Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner (FINISHED)
3. Nexxus Protein Conditioner
4. Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle :grin: (FINISHED)
5. Olive Oil (Triple Use: Skin, Hair, Food)

6. Honey (Triple Use: Skin, Hair, Food)
7. Hair Mayonnaise :ohwell: (Need to use this up) (FINISHED)
8. Tresemee Curl Hydration :grin: (the fragrance though :ohwell:)
9. Organix Coconut Milk Serum (FINISHED)
10. Aphogee Two Step Protein (FINISHED)

11. Aztec Bentonite Clay Mask
12. Glycerin (still no use for it ):ohwell:
13. Tea Tree Oil (Dual Use: Hair, Skin)
14. Eco Styler Gel :grin:
15. Alter Ego Garlic Treatment (For Shedding) :grin:

Now I have 10 products :)

CodeRed

Well, I gave away 4 products to a sibling in need and used up one complete bowl of homemade irish/moss herbal deep conditioner. Down to 55 items now. I should be down in the low 40's by the end of the year.

I got ride of my stash like 3 times over last year and now I have 38 items, about 1/3rd of it being sample sizes. By the end of next month I'll probably have well under 30 items unless I find more stuff to buy... which is bound to happened :lol:

PinkSunshine77

New York's Finest
My products are minimized from that first post. Now I have

1. Wave Nouveau finishing mist and 2 (lotion)
2. African Pride Olive Miracle Growth Oil
3. Lotta body w Coconut & Shea Oils setting lotion
4. Hair Mayo
5. Shampoo
6. Conditioner

that's it :)

Ajna

Oh yay I am under 20 - 18 and that is because I buy two and three bottles of a product over time. Now if we include things like almond oil or herbs like slippery elm or henna I am closer to 30
YAY I am doing really well I feel pleased.
Now if I could let go of some of my shoes I would really be in business.

YesToHair!

4C/hi-po/Fine strands/med-low density.
I have 22 but slowly knowing my hair so hopefuly by my 18 month BC anniversary i would've figured my staples and down to 10 products...that's my goal : no more than 10 products til my goal length of BSB...

Anaisin

After throwing some away, using up a lot & my new purchases, I have about 40.

I would like to have 16 products only after next year

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
I've got a lot. I have staples but I like trying new things too. I made an inventory to keep track of everything monthly (that's how much I have).

Shampoos: 5 total; Paul Mitchell, Silk Dreams, Kurlee Belle, OGX, Redken
Cleansing Conditioners: 2 total; Shescentit, APB
Rinse Out/Instant Conditioners: 5 total; APB, Paul Mitchell, Silk Dreams
Deep Conditioners: 12 total; Silk Dreams, Darcy's Botanicals, BASK, APB, Kurlee Belle, BRB
Protein Treatments: 4 total; Silk Dreams, Komaza Care, Shescentit, BASK
Leave In Conditioners: 10 total; Silk Dreams, Komaza Care, APB, BRB, PBN, Darcy's Botanicals, Kurlee Belle, Shescentit
Moisturizers: 3 total; APB, Komaza Care
Sealants: 8 total; Komaza Care, BRB, NJoi Creations, HH, Naturally Amari
Serums: 6 total; Paul Mitchell, OGX, CHI, Amika
Oils: 13 total; APB, KV, Jason, HV, Shescentit, BASK

For a grand total of 68 products in the stash!
I will say I reevaluate every month or so and gift/sell non-working products or stuff I haven't used in a long time. And some stuff I continue to buy like sealants/butters and really don't know why I buy them since my transitioning hair is still 90% relaxed and prefers silicone serums. Thrill of the buy I suppose...

Well this list is so outdated!
It has grown quite exponentially since 2014 :look: