How many Topical Hair GROWTH potions/lotions do you own?

How many Topical Hair Growth Products do you own (tick all that apply)

• Total voters

LondonDiva

I realise I have sooooooo many. I should just mix em up and sit and wait for the 3 inches per minute of hair growth :lol:

Surge
Minoval
MTG
Black Castor Oil

Last edited:
L

LaNecia

Oh for shame!! I checked all of them but one!!!

My hair should be down to my butt! :lol:

bluediamond0829

I use Surge(mixed with infusim and scurl) alot i found that it helped get my edges back...but my very first was ORS fertilizer balm for an total all over effect i used this for months..and saw alot of growth after removing my braids(a total of 5 to 6 months)...ive also tried wild growth ...but never really saw any difference with that...and i havent been consistent with sulfure 8 and glovers to see a differences...i just ordered Lenzi so mine should be on the way...im really overloading though because sometimes when im lazy and dont feel like using ORS i just spray the Surge...and with the amount i spent on Lenzis im going to use all of that before i go and purchase more ORS..by then i should be removing my braids toward the end of August hopefully they will last that long..

cece22

Add Wild Growth Oil to my list too I got growth from that as well. I even bought a whole case. I like the way this tames my new growth.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I used to use Surge 14 and Glover's in the past (just recently). Now, I have Frenchee Super Gro and Sulfur 8 but don't use them anymore. From my experience, I don't believe in any hair product making your hair grow; they just may aid in retaining hair length. ;)

Last edited:

Victorian

old head
I have and use Hairever II, and I have but don't currently use Surge. I counted it though because I plan to start using it in a few weeks. I've got two bottles just sitting under my sink. May as well use them.

carletta

Will somebody tell me what is " Lenzi's request" and could you put up a link ???? TIA :ohwell:

Last edited:

angellazette

I've used Surge and Glover's. I've recently mixed up my own MTG *hehe* with black castor oil, sulfur and other things and that is the only growth potion I"m using.

Dolapo

wait...so this black castor oil aids growth? i never knew that! i have clear castor oil, black castor oil, surge and MTG

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong
Surge
Clear Castor Oil
Cayenne Pepper Oil
Peppermint Essential Oil

Will be trying again with the cayenne oil in about a week or so. But I'm going back to Surge to regain my temples and kitchen.

BC

uptowngirl

Well this certainly put a lot of things into perspective!

I'm definitely a bit of a PJ :(

Of all the products I OWN, I actually only USE surge and MTG...

This tells me I really need to cut down on my buying urges!

Thanks for the revelation LD!

Babygurl

I see some people mention peppermint oil which is the only thing mentioned that I have, but I never thought of peppermint oil as a growth potion, it just tingles darn good.

ajargon02

I only have 1. It's called OLUX, an rx that my dermatologist gave to me after examining my thin edges. It's to unblock my follicles, and guess what, IT WORKED! I am so happy that I saw the derm on this one! I tried that surge, and had a severe allergic reaction, so I ended up selling it.

LadyChe

Surge - which I have but don't use
Oyin Greg juice - promotes a healthy scalp, and it keeps my hair moisturized
Nioxin products - give great tingle...

Cichelle

I don't have any. I am planning to buy some Rosemary EO this upcoming weekend. But other than that, nothing.

carrie

I am on the MTG bandwagon now. We'll see. I know my biggest problem is consistent usage.