How many Topical Hair GROWTH potions/lotions do you own?

How many Topical Hair Growth Products do you own (tick all that apply)

• Total voters

bluediamond0829

secretdiamond said:
I didn't use the minoval... I used rogaine, but it's the same thing. From what I know most ppl use just the liquid. I've seen others use the cream, but it's kinda new. Minoval the liquid has been around for ages and it's long been known to regrow hair.

thanks for the info...

hot_pepper96

I have a couple:

Surge: S-Curl & about 15 drops of WGO mixed in

Dr. Miracle's Temple Balm: Just Started Using

Sulfur 8: Haven't used in a while

MTG & Castor Oil: Just Ordered

Peppermint & Rosemary: I have these but I don't use them as much as I should.

Has anyone ever mixed up any of the products I've listed? I need to create a MTG mix but one's that's moisturizing.

secretdiamond

bluediamond0829 said:
thanks for the info...

no problem.

I can add mtg to my shirt list of growth treatmentsnow. This is actually the first time I gave into a product for accelerated hair growth. I only used surge and rogaine to regrow my edges. I had to buy the mtg seeing all the results and hearing all about the rave reviews to see for myself. If anything, I hope it helps with my dry scalp.

I just got it today and it's still in the box sitting on my desk staring at me. I guess I'm scared to open the thing. lol.

bluediamond0829

secretdiamond said:
no problem.

I can add mtg to my shirt list of growth treatmentsnow. This is actually the first time I gave into a product for accelerated hair growth. I only used surge and rogaine to regrow my edges. I had to buy the mtg seeing all the results and hearing all about the rave reviews to see for myself. If anything, I hope it helps with my dry scalp.

I just got it today and it's still in the box sitting on my desk staring at me. I guess I'm scared to open the thing. lol.

dont be afraid of MTG it kind of smells like sulfur 8...but its just that its going to take alot to drown that smell out..i may order another bottle because i just ordered the trail size bottle..but i think im going by albertons tonight..but i doubt i'll be able to find it there..i heard some one else say they found there MTG at Albertons...i need to be up in Ocala(knwn as horse country) i know for sure that i would find it up there in a store....i dont think im going to purchase anymore growth stimulants until i give out of everything...i still have:
Minoval and Minoval Plus(havent used it long enough)
Lenzis Request(wont be reordering again)
ORS fertlizer Balm(mixed with coconut grease and minoval)(used before and had tremendous growth)
MTG(first time using probably will reorder)
WGO(just purchased the bottle because it was on sale)
Surge(used before and recd alot of growth on my edges)

but all my products are mixed with something...thats kind of bad because i have braids and what if something really works to grow my hair...and i wont be able to know which one did...thats a reason why im not purchasing anything else until i run out of everything...and then when i get ready to get my hair rebraided or something i'm going to try to go with one product at a time...

CarLiTa

of all these i only have the black castor oil which i use once in a while. i dont think of it as a hairgrowing portion. I do pre-poo treatments with that stinky stuff...

my hair growing techniques aren't potions: exercising, eating nuts (cashews and almonds) and eating fruits, and washing my scalp.

:lol: so why am i posting here then??

CAPlush

I use WGO. But I use it just as much for the nourishment of the hair shaft as for the growth stimulant. I don't really think there's much you can do to stimulate growth except stay healthy in general.

BAILEYSCREAM

I definitely have Surge 14 and I have Wild growth hair oil which is my other, I definitely have other potions in the bathroom but I don't have any other potions included in this poll.

Ebony

From your list I own:

Surge
Alter Ego
Sulfer 8 (the only one i don't use)

In addition I also use: Vit E, jojoba, shea butter, & horsetail for the same purpose.

LaNecia

LaNecia said:
Oh for shame!! I checked all of them but one!!!

My hair should be down to my butt!

Well, since my original post I've managed to give away/discard all but the following:

Minoval (I've had for months and not utilized yet)
Surge Revitalizer 14 New Formula (this is a keeper, always)
Black Castor Oil (though I don't use it on my scalp, only on my ends)
MTG

The MTG I'm trading out for Flowers of Sulfur Power mixed with BCO, Emu Oil and Coconut oil. I've had good progress with it, when I was consistent but my Sweetie likes to smell my hair and that MTG scent is a definite NO NO.

When he goes on deployment next year though, if the FoS hasn't done the trick, I'll have an MTG relapse for 6 months.

beyondcute

I only have one right now but Ive used 2 of those on the list. Surge and MTG. Both of them gave me a little mroe gorwth than ususal but I think Ill stick to natural growth.

sareca

Oh man! I forgot about Sulfur 8. I used to use that when I was younger. I only have MTG from this list. It didn't make my hair grow any faster. Although it did fill-in thin areas. Neosporin, on the other hand, IS making my hair grow faster! :yay:

SignatureBeauty

I only have MTG which is doing an Excellent Job in helping me grow out my Twa, I mix it with Peppermint & Lemongrass Oil and I use it like 3x's a week. But I also Take my Vitamins and drink water and take care of my hair as well.

Tene

I have surge but don't use anymore and mtg, black castor oil, and wgo.

Last edited:

Iansan

I use surge mixed with castor oil and MTG. I get really good growth from the surge mixture, but the hair that grows in is much thicker and kinkier than my usual new growth. MTG works really well too, but I can't stand the smell and the oily consistency.

Nita81

I have surge but I haven't used in in awhile. I didn't really use it for growth more so for moisture when I have my sew-in. Giovanni's vitapro fusion took it's place now.

Thanks to naturallady and den1 I made my own MTG mix with yellow sulphur(from www.baldwins.co.uk), coconut oil, and almond oil. I doesn't smell at all!!!!

princesmich

I have Minoval, I have MTG, jamaican mango lime growth hairdress, surge, castor oil, dr. miracles, mane and tail growth hairdress. whewwwwwww i better hold off on la india, this is ridiculous

UmSumayyah

I only have surge and clear castor oil. I don't use castor oil as a growth treatment but as a moisturizer. I add it to my homemade hair oil, body moisturizer and hot oil treatment.

crlsweetie912

cece22 said:
Add Wild Growth Oil to my list too I got growth from that as well. I even bought a whole case. I like the way this tames my new growth.
Where did you get a case of WGO from?

Last edited: