How many Topical Hair GROWTH potions/lotions do you own?

How many Topical Hair Growth Products do you own (tick all that apply)

• Total voters

nfynit_812

I have Surge, WGO, MTG and the newest addition to my topical hair growth family is Hair Rush....like someone posted on here, my hair should be down to my butt:lachen:

planodiva

So in love with Lenzi's Request. I have everybody in my family using it after they saw the dramatic difference I has made in my hair.

Also use castor oil (clear) but didn't know it was suppose to aid in hair growth. I mix it with my conditioner for daily moisturizing just a dab in the morning and at night. And I bum the WGO from my mama

FAMUDva

Just MTG... bought it when I first joined the board. Probably won't ever buy it again since I got the big bottle that should last years at the rate I'm using it.

I don't go on miracle scavenger hunts anymore.:look:

CaliJen

When I first joined I bought all the oil/lotions that gave all you wonderful ladies success but now all I use is the WGO and occasionally MTG...you have to figure out what works for you in the battle of PJism..:)

I voted other - I have WGO, but I'm looking into getting some Surge. But does it really work? Is there really such a thing as a product that makes the hair grow faster??:look:

KiniKakes

Fyi ladies, in my opinion, WGO would not be considered a topical growth aid (despite its name). Its simply an olive oil based oil that is good for moisturizing/sealing the ends.

carmella25

I use Dr Miracles Super Braid spray mix with 024. I would use it everyday on my cornrows or my extensions. I swear that I could feel hair sprouting up out of my scalp. This stuff is super strong but it works! My hair grows like a weed with these 2 mixed together.

gloomgeisha

I have Surge Plus 14. I had a bottle of MTG but couldn't stand the smell or the consistency so I pitched it. I also didn't get the results I had heard about. I really wanted to like it though.

reckgnyze

Mahalialee4 said:
What is 024? thank you bonjour

024 is a pain reliver that is oil you ca go to cvs.com or i think u can type in 024.com. But it has natural things like orange oil, aloe vera oil, eucalyptus oil, lemon oil, peppermint oil, and rosemary oil.

reckgnyze

Mahalialee4 said:

024 is a pain reliver that is oil you ca go to cvs.com or i think u can type in 024.com. But it has natural things like orange oil, aloe vera oil, eucalyptus oil, lemon oil, peppermint oil, and rosemary oil.

reckgnyze

Mahalialee4 said:

AtlantaJJ

carmella25 said:
I use Dr Miracles Super Braid spray mix with 024. I would use it everyday on my cornrows or my extensions. I swear that I could feel hair sprouting up out of my scalp. This stuff is super strong but it works! My hair grows like a weed with these 2 mixed together.
Interesting,I'm looking for a good braid spray for when I get my tree braids...and if I can get more growth with it...bonus! :)

chayil0427

:confused: ...I don't have any. I really don't believe there is anything that will make your hair grow faster. hair grows about 6 inches a year. I mean if you have a condition where your hair is not growing I'm sure there are things that help, but just for a normal head I don't believe in growth potions.

Chayil

gracefulee

I use MTG and Castor Oil mixed with WGO. I've only been using these for a week and have noticed fine hairs growing in on my edges and crown area. I'm thinking about getting Surge 14 as I am a PJ. But will try and hold out on buying more products if what I'm already using is working.

SweetCaramel1

i don't own any right now. i tried wgo and mtg but they didn't work me. oh but i do have some msm. which i'm not using, if that's considered a potion :lol: