How many Topical Hair GROWTH potions/lotions do you own?

How many Topical Hair Growth Products do you own (tick all that apply)

• Total voters

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
I bought Gro-Aut oil last month. I'll be using it until May to see if it increases my natural growth rate.

Mahalialee4

SO HOW ARE THESE POTIONS WORKING FOR YOU LADIES???? You know that's what inquiring minds really want to know!!!!lolol bonjour

ResultsMayVary

When I first joined this site I wanted to run out and buy every growth aid mentioned .. but now I know better .. I'll stick to what worked wonders for me ... Sulfur 8:grin:

Moroni

Way back when I first joined the forum, I jumped into the car, and drove to the local tack shoppe (post haste) for a bottle of MTG. It made my husband sick, and sooooo....that was that, but I still have the bottle under the sink in the spare bathroom. :lachen:

I now use mega tek, and I'll ALWAYS have that on hand. :yep:

MummysGirl

I don't use any growth aids, I tried MN for less than a week in 2007 and my scalp was itchy. then I tried ORS Nape and Temple Balm and I had really dry scalp.

So - no growth aids for me :)

Sapphire_chic

1. MTG. growth aids will either work for me or they wont, if mtg doesn't seem to increase my growth after a few more months then i'll know growth aids arn't for me. But i'm hoping it does work.

beans4reezy

I have a bottle of Megatek, it's been a year and I haven't used it consistently enough to get through a whole bottle.

hiphoprocker

i chose other.. Dr. miracle strenthening cream and braid relief spray.. i heart the tingle...three generations of women in my family use it and have seen enough results to keep buying.. and these are some picky ladies!

mzsophisticated26

I brought MTG over a year ago, I never really used it consistently maybe once a week for a month and then stopped started again and then stopped. I found myself giving it out to my coworkers and family. My SO hates the smell

Megatek brought over a year ago because the smell from MTG my SO hated it, I used when I had sew ins but I was not consistent with this either so I used it as a conditioner and then stopped.

Beemine non sulfur for my daughter as a moisturizer especially when she wears braids and kinky twist. I have not used it on my hair though

I just brought JBCO last month for my edges but I have not used it on my scalp. This is the only thing I currently use

purplepeace79

I wonder why Sulfur 8 is up there. It isnt billed as a topical growth aid, but rather as a medicated way of treating deandruff and scalp issues. I've used it most of my life for just that, but never thought of it being some type of growth potion

baddison

natural for good
How is Growth Specifics working for you?

Happy Hair Growing!

ONE-WORD ANSWER: Awesome!! :dance7:

More details?...This "scalp grease" is the only thing that was able to grow back my edges and my nape FULLY...I mean 100%. I have some before and after shots that I will post so you all can see for yourselves. Whenever I purchase, I usually buy 2 jars at a time. I can't believe I have finally found a product that really works. I have tried MegaTek, I have tried Moe's Growth Oil, I have tried Ovation...but I am quite pleased with the revitalizing hair balm. Castor oil, coconut oil, peppermint essential oil, and sulphur. That's it!! I apply it twice per week, on wash days, to a very clean scalp. The results are amazing...so much so that my 19 year old daughter is using it as well to grow in her edges. She has been using it faithfully for 90days now, and the difference is simply mind-boggling!!

Well...I know others have said it did nothing for them....but I am only interested in what it does for ME. And it WORKS!!!

Nonie

I checked "other" as I don't have any and don't have plans to get any. Just will rely on healthy living and hope my hair thanks me. I believe hair will grow nicely if you are healthy and prefer to wait it out rather than use magic potions. :look:

PinkyD

I bought Mega Tek and got tired of the white stuff and the tingle. I decided to just stick to the natural and use castor oil(thickness!) and moe gro. I'll stick with the natural basics that I wouldn't mind putting in my body, so I wouldn't mind putting it on my body.

Last edited:

charmtreese

Growth aids normally do not work for me. But in light of the New Year, Im going to give growth aids another try. I will be using Joico Clinicure treatment daily on my scalp and ng. Hopefully this will give my scalp the stimulation it needs to get me to BSL.

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
I use to use MT and Bee Mine; I would go back to Bee Mine before MT because it doesn't make my scalp itch.