How many Topical Hair GROWTH potions/lotions do you own?

How many Topical Hair Growth Products do you own (tick all that apply)

• Total voters

JustKiya

I have LEnzi's Request, and I have the stuff to make some less smelly MTG, but I haven't mixed it up yet.

tatje

I use Jam Black Cast Oil. I wouldn't consider it a growth potion because all I know of it to do is make it thicker.

SEXYMEEKA7902

SO MANY I DONT KNOW WHERE TO START:)

MTG
SURGE
MN
KESARVARDHINI
ASWINI
PEPPERMINT EO
TEA TREE EO
ROSEMARY EO
AND MORE HAIR SHOULD BE DOWN TO MY ANKLES:lol:

audacity.

LondonDiva said:
I realise I have sooooooo many. I should just mix em up and sit and wait for the 3 inches per minute of hair growth :lol:

Surge
Minoval
MTG
Black Castor Oil

LOL!!!:lachen: Me, too!

Sulfur 8
MTG
Castor OIl

SignatureBeauty

Right Now I have BT before that I had MTG & WildGrowth Hair Oil
WildGrowth Oil-Done Nothing For My Hair At All
MTG-Gave Great growth I just couldn't stand the smell.

BT-I use off and on I haven't been consistant enough to tell if it works or not yet.

HoneyDew

As of today NONE!! :)

I stopped using all that stuff a few months ago. My hair is doing MUCH better. I just don't think my hair and scalp like the extra stuff.

So this morning I threw it ALL out!!!

SpiritJunkie

i use surge 14 to spray on my scalp when i have braids & weaves. works better for me in than braid spray \for moisturizinng. my hair is growing don't know if it because of S14 or because I learned how to retain.

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
I have both Boundless Tresses and Lenzi's Request. Too soon to tell if either of them are working though.

NannDee

I use Boundless Tresses, Doo Gro Mega-thick Anti-thinning lotion....that stuff really work. I used it to grow my hair back on my left side. I was bald to my ear:sad:..but I had my braided, wore a wig and rubbed it in each day. It took about 2 months to grow back to about 2 inches....
It looks like I need to had some more products..Am I turning into a PJ...weeeeeeeeee:grin:

A

AmilLion

I tried MN/AF tonight. I don't know how I feel about this. Made my hair hard and brittle and then reverted my relaxed hair to look like new growth.

Brownie518

I have Surge 14, Boundless Tresses, Lenzi's liquid, H2H Growth Oil, and that's it, I think. Well, I see people include Castor oil, and I use that every day.

nappity

I use Jamaican Black Castor Oil to seal my hair so that it can retain moisture. I had no idea that it was considered a growth accelerator!

ReddTweetyB

Just four - Gro-aut oil, bhringraj oil, mahabhringraj oil, and coconut oil. That is, if I'm not counting the two shampoos that I use and the conditioner.

Blkprincess

just two...well really one...I purchased some MTG...I didn't really notice much difference, but I did with the sulfur 8....I think my scalp loves the tingle of the menthol in the sulfur 8. so I put a little MTG in my sulfur 8:yep:

_belle

I have surge, mtg, coconut oil, & mn. my hair SHOULD be interferin with me wipin my tail at this point. :grin:

Aggie

I don't see Mn but Ima go ahead and put it in here and I put my sulfur 8 grease in it. I also use castor oil, surge plus 14 and BT

Aggie

Hmmm, adding Sulu Max Gro (human version of MTG) to my list. I also have and use bhringraj oil in my MN mix now.