How many weeks post are you right now?

Moroni

I 3 weeks post. I made it to 9 weeks for the 1st time since I've been one of "Nikos's Cousins". LOL There's a spot about the size of my palm in the front of my head that has NG that is usually about 6 weeks worth for me. Odd! My next goal is 10 to 12 weeks. Good luck to us!

foxieroxienyc

almost a full 10 weeks... Aiming for 12, may go longer if I can do so safely. Noticing more shedding as it goes along. But still may go longer as I'm getting used to handling my stretched strands... :yep:

OT: GOOOOOOOOOO GIANTS!

frizzy

Right now, I'm six weeks post.
My hair feels like I could go until summer before my touch up. I usually relax at 8 weeks, but I think I can hold out much longer. :grin:

Last edited:

lilamae

6 weeks post today. I plan to go for 10 maximum. For me it's no fun stretching for longer. I end up with a mangled tangled mess:nono:

I admire the long term stretchers. More power to you ma sistas.
"say it loud.. I stretch and I'm proud! :afro:

imani97

I'm 11 weeks as of yesterday and am getting a touch-up on Tuesday. I normally stretch twelve weeks but couldn't wait. I need a trim badly!

gymfreak336

6 weeks post today. I plan to go for 10 maximum. For me it's no fun stretching for longer. I end up with a mangled tangled mess:nono:

I admire the long term stretchers. More power to you ma sistas.
"say it loud.. I stretch and I'm proud! :afro:

:lol: Too cute