How many weeks post are you right now?

freshlikemoi

18 Weeks and I am relaxing this Thursday. I am soo excited to see what God has blessed me with. I dont think it is quite APL but I know its something goody goody.

frizzy

Thursday will make it 11 weeks since I've had a relaxer.

I'm in braids right now, and plan to keep braids in for the rest of the summer.

I was ponderin' last night that from now on, I will only relax my hair in October, and again in maybe March. Hair will be "put up" for the hot humid summers, and worn out and straight during the fall and winter months.

A856

I'll be 8wks on friday....and i got some rapid growth....not that i'm mad or anything but it's getting to be a little difficult; its usually not like this.... i'm hoping to be able to stretch it til aug 29th wchich will be 13 wks... wish me luck

Shun78

I am transitioning and at 37 weeks. Its getting a little rough dealing with the different textures but I am going to stick with it.

DaPPeR

NIBERIANGIRL
I am at 18 weeks and hope to go another year with just one relaxer a year ( to show length) or transition

TooCute

26 weeks....transitioning. I wasnt counting the weeks. That sounds like a long time. Wow:drunk: I need to get some pictures:look: But I wont. Just here looking wit my look self:rolleyes: