How many weeks post are you right this minute?

Je Ne Sais Quoi

How much longer are you stretching?

What length do you think you'll be at when you touch up?
Today I am 11 weeks 4 days post and will stretch maybe another 2 or 3 weeks. My longer layers will be back at APL i'm sure.

How about you?

JerriBlank

My last relaxer was on or around August 1st.
I stopped counting...

EDIT:Sorry,i didn't answer all the q's.
I am stretching,hopefully to the end of the year...i hope i can make it.
I think i'll be full sl.

Last edited:

tapioca_pudding

How many weeks post are you right this minute? I honestly can't remember.. :perplexed I wanna say six...?

How much longer are you stretching? Til I feel the need to relax.. no set schedule. No longer than 13 weeks though, after that my hair goes nuts.

What length do you think you'll be at when you touch up? I'm hoping full SL in the back, brushing SL on the sides. I may be aiming high tho. :lol:
:D :D :D :D

miami74

How many weeks post are you right this minute? 6 1/2 weeks post

How much longer are you stretching? until I am 12 weeks post

What length do you think you'll be at when you touch up? about 1.5 inches to APL

VirtuousGal

2 weeks, stretching 10 to 12 weeks, I have found that works best for me in giving myself enough new growth to relax, without over compromising on maintaining my "professional" appearance.

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
How many weeks post are you right this minute? 14 weeks 4 days

How much longer are you stretching? 2 more days- I was going to try for 16-20 weeks but I got holiday stuff to go to.

What length do you think you'll be at when you touch up? grazing apl, but may need a dusting (trim)

beans4reezy

16 Weeks Post- YOWSERS!!!

How much longer are you stretching?
Until shedding/breakage is completely out of control and when I can no longer tame my NG.
What length do you think you'll be at when you touch up?
Not sure about length-- I am switching to a texturizer and I want as much NG as possible for my first application of Jazma Wash 'N Wear.

nycutiepie

I'm 11weeks and 2 days. I will go for at least another 2 weeks and might relax the week of Christmas. It all depends on what happens during the next wash. I should be BSL with my retouch.

longhairlover

14 weeks 1 day, I plan to stretch the whole winter and perm whenever it decides to get warm again.

Should be bsl by the time I perm again. It really worked for me when I stretched for almost a year before, my hair had grew a little above bsl but it was really nice and healthy.

Even though I had a setback I really really had to trim so now i'm above apl but not sl in the middle, starting over again but I still have several inches of new growth.

darn ends.

jahzyira

How many weeks post are you right this minute? 4 weeks

How much longer are you stretching? 12 weeks to go

My next relaxer will be in feb for my b-day, hopefully my present will be full mbl:yep:

DanaDane

Currently 12 weeks post (and I love it--I can keep my hands out of my new growth)

I probably won't relax again until the beginning of January.

Length? on my way to mid-back (it'll prob end and inch or two right above it--I'm short), but I may need a trim, so we'll see.