How many weeks post are you right this minute?

Luscious Locks

8 weeks

How much longer are you stretching?
3 more weeks

What length do you think you'll be at when you touch up? certainly full shoulder length and hopefully 1.5-2 inches from armpit length.

i really don't know about this stretching business. i miss my silkiness.

It~Can~Grow

16 1/2 :grin:

3 days

What length do you think you'll be at when you touch up?
Full Bra Strap

Had 'knot' set back(s) so we'll see *crossing fingers*

tbutler2205

I'm 9 weeks post and plan to stretch until week 12. Hopefully I will have gained at least 1.5 inches on my way to APL...it's feeling really thick up there!

simplyhair

4 weeks & 2 days

4 more weeks

What length do you think you'll be at when you touch up?
Eeh, just an inch...inching away at full waist

luvovcandy

How many weeks post are you right this minute? 7 weeks
How much longer are you stretching? Waiting until March 1st

What length do you think you'll be at when you touch up? APL

The Princess

7 weeks, right now, with the weekly deep condition my new growth is in tact. Im go be pushing for 10. DC is the ish....

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
I'm 12 weeks with the help of my new love (GVP cond. that's like Matix balm) I may go 20 weeks before I relax. Ok maybe 16 weeks.

Last edited:

clarity2008

I've officially crossed over the relaxed side today. So currently I am 12 hours post lol. I plan to stretch for 16 weeks, so I will be relaxing sometime next April. If things continue the way they have been going, I should be BSL by touch up time...WOO HOO!

TLC1020

I am 12.5 weeks post :grin::grin::grin: I am trying to decide if I am going to relax for Christmas or New Years Eve.. I am leaning more towards New Years Eve :yep:

Champ

I will be 13 weeks post Christmas day. This is the longest I've gone without a relexer! I want to see if I can go 32 weeks.

LovinLea

I'm 10 weeks post. I want to stretch 4 more weeks until my birthday. That would be my longest stretch w/o braids.

tenderheaded

I'm 17 wks post and relaxing tomorrow. The family will get their annual hair view then they get to leave me alone! I'm hoping to get more hair to join the BSB group!!!

ladycage

I have't relaxed snce 9/26/08, I would like to go natural for at least a year but I'm not sure if I can manage that long.

Dymmeonds

10 weeks post and counting....:rolleyes: ...My sister-in-law (hairdresser) said she won't relax my hair for another month at least, so I am looking at 14 weeks at least before I relax. I just ordered some Megatek and Mahabhringraj and I have read that it makes your scalp a little sore, so I am not sure if I will want to relax if that is the case...so it may be even longer. The LAST thing I want to do is irritate my scalp!

Tamrin

unapologetic
currently 24 weeks post. I know 2 more weeks will be 26 weeks. I have not decided when the stretch will end.