How many weeks post are you right this minute?

CokoQt

I'm at 16 weeks post. I am trying to make it until February but I had every intention of relaxing this week. I changed my mind though and will see if I can wait another few weeks.

chebaby

i think im 14 weeks. i dont plan on getting another relaxer for another 4 months if that (i may transition seeing as how i have wantd to be natural for the past 5 years aand now that i know i can i may do so).

Calia001

im 9 weeks so far, depending on how this new half wig goes i may not relax until february

edit- i just joined LHCF bootcamp 09 for the 1st session so i guess that means no relaxer till March.
:-\

Last edited:

JerriBlank

My last relaxer was on or around August 1st.
I stopped counting...

EDIT:Sorry,i didn't answer all the q's.
I am stretching,hopefully to the end of the year...i hope i can make it.
I think i'll be full sl.

I am now 1wk. and 3 days post.
I am trying to stretch for 6 mos. this time.
I'm not sure what length i'll be then...

Chevelure618

3 weeks...and I wish I could make it the full 24 weeks because that would put me at BSL....longest I've ever stretched was 20 weeks

blessedandlucky

How many weeks post are you right this minute? 6 weeks on Christmas day

How much longer are you stretching?
at least 6 more weeks, possibly 10 depending on how it goes. so far, so good. i would like to relax just a few times a year OR transition to natural. we shall see. this is my first stretch and i switched products, am moisturizing more and i think this is making all the difference. i'm excited.

What length do you think you'll be at when you touch up?
no idea. it'll be a pleasant surprise:) i anticipate either full apl OR a little past apl

Aggie

I am 7 weeks and 5 days post right this minute. I am wearing braids right nowand will not be taking them out until the first week in February, 2009. I guess I will be about 13 or 13.5 weeks post when I finally relax:yep:. This is the best way I know how to stretch my relaxer successfully and I believe that I will be full BSL instead of just touching it. I am due for a trim too, oh well!

Last edited:

vestaluv1

I'll be 10 weeks post on Boxing Day. I plan to go for another 14 weeks!
By then I want to be ANYWHERE between APL and BSL... I'll be happy with that.

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
How many weeks post are you right this minute? 8 weeks on saturday

How much longer are you stretching? I usually relax every 10 to 11 weeks, but the MT is crazy. So I'm stopping at 9 weeks this time

What length do you think you'll be at when you touch up? Between APL-BSL in the back and Full SL in the front :crossfingers:

My answers are in red

Jassy28

I'm 4 wks post sat. I usually relaxe every 12 wks. I would like to think I'll SL, but thats a stretch for the front.

Aggie

I'll be 10 weeks post on Boxing Day. I plan to go for another 14 weeks!
By then I want to be ANYWHERE between APL and BSL... I'll be happy with that.

Ooooh half a year stretch - good luck vestaluv1. I did manage 21.5 weeks before and it was okay but my hair doesn't really like me stretching this long. I will try to manage 12-14 weeks with braids and 8-10 weeks without them.