How Money Buys Happiness

MissNina

Libra Girl
@MissNina @IslandMummy @MizAvalon

How was your experience with Amazon cleaners specifically the deep cleaning if you had it done? My current service been flakey for the last few months and I was forced to used my vacuum cleaner for the first time in EVER yesterday.

BTW - that Dyson stick vacuum is much better than the cheap vacuums I used to buy. You ever use your own stuff and be like "this some good :censored:" :rofl:

GRRRRRREAT!!! They did such a good job, I tipped them big. They did miss some small places (some spots on the baseboards behind doors or in the corners), but overall they were a solid 9/10. They cleaned out my fridge perfectly.

OT - y’all should try Amazon Automative Services, also. I still have my old college car as a backup car Bc it will run forever, but it needed several mini repairs. I booked one service on Amazon and talked to the business directly about the others and they saved me like $300! They comp’d me one of the repairs just because. Amazing experiences.

IslandMummy

How was your experience with Amazon cleaners specifically the deep cleaning if you had it done? My current service been flakey for the last few months and I was forced to used my vacuum cleaner for the first time in EVER yesterday.

BTW - that Dyson stick vacuum is much better than the cheap vacuums I used to buy. You ever use your own stuff and be like "this some good :censored:" :rofl:
I just booked another clean through them over the weekend. I haven’t received any bad service yet. I get a regular clean unless we’ve had a cookout but Im not to cleaning right now. I go in my office and take a nap and let them get to work.

IslandMummy

GRRRRRREAT!!! They did such a good job, I tipped them big. They did miss some small places (some spots on the baseboards behind doors or in the corners), but overall they were a solid 9/10. They cleaned out my fridge perfectly.

OT - y’all should try Amazon Automative Services, also. I still have my old college car as a backup car Bc it will run forever, but it needed several mini repairs. I booked one service on Amazon and talked to the business directly about the others and they saved me like $300! They comp’d me one of the repairs just because. Amazing experiences.
Wait, automotive services too? Damn

MizAvalon

I still haven’t gotten around to using the Amazon cleaning service yet. I do own a Dyson though and you’re right, it is AWESOME.