How often do you baggie?

drasgrl

I just baggied my ends last night for the first time in many years. I don't know if I can do it that often. I think I might have done it only two or three times before. Do you baggie the ends only or your whole head?

AsTheCurlzTurns

My hair isn't long like you 2 ladies, but I do the whole-head baggy at least 2-3 times a week on my TWA. I'm sure those who've tried it on longer lengths will chime in with their experiences! :)

Highly Favored8

I am currently APL post my pictures soon I have been bagging for 3 months 7 days a week and I sleep on a satin scarf :yep: My hair loves it.

I make a mixture that has lasted me 3 months which is

EVOO
Jamacian Black Castor oil
Coconut oil
Jojoba Oil

I sealing it on my ends then I apply the bag and When I wake up my ends is like silk. Love this method It works wonders:grin:

Current Lenght APL
First Relaxer of 2008 3-25-08 I am 12 weeks Post
First Goal for hair BSL 12-31-08:lick:
Second Hair Goal is WST 12-31-12:lick:

Last edited:

knottyaaverage

same here. i just made apl. and i moisturize and seal my hair. then wrap it w/ no pins then i wrap saran wrap around my whole head. about 5 nights a week. it's been doing my hair very well. and i really like it. the baggied ends would leave my hair a crimped wet mess and my roots were dry so i had to stop doing that.

drasgrl

same here. i just made apl. and i moisturize and seal my hair. then wrap it w/ no pins then i wrap saran wrap around my whole head. about 5 nights a week. it's been doing my hair very well. and i really like it. the baggied ends would leave my hair a crimped wet mess and my roots were dry so i had to stop doing that.

Didn't think about using saran wrap. I just use a plastic shower cap. I'll think about the saran wrap.

Cleve_gryl

:scratchch Does your hair come out damp when you take down the wrap?? Is it still semi straight? I'd be willing to try this method...I normally baggie my entire head after a wash n go, and it comes out damp and curly like a Jheri.