How often do you Moisturize?

NapturalGlory

Wow Ayeshia that certainly is a very large image you have posted in your sig line. I see it is 500 x 375 pixels large. I wonder if anyone here could reduce it for you to 150 pixels so as not to be so obtrusive while reading the posts. Your hair is quite nice I might add.

Back to the subject matter: I moisturize twice daily now with my own line of hair products which I will publish someday soon on my webpage. My products work well without building up and they have a pleasant scent. I use the hair cream most often and sometimes the detangler.

Last edited:

Ayeshia

Poohbear said:
@ Ayeshia again :grin: ---> do you wear your hair down alot or in a protective style???

Well my hair is short so the only thing I can do is wear it "out" lol. I probably wont be able to have a real protective style for about a year or so becasue it's not long enough.

Ayeshia

so1913 said:
Wooow. Do you use some sort of "spritz" throughout the day for moisture? I can't imagine having to apply other than a quick spray of something multiple times a day :-(

Well....your hair looks great, so whatever you are doing is paying off.

Aww thank you so does yours :kiss: I love your flat iron pics. Yes I spray it with Biolage and just rub the moisturizer through my hair. It takes no more than 30 seconds :)

Ayeshia

NapturalGlory said:
Wow Ayeshia that certainly is a very large image you have posted in your sig line. I see it is 500 x 375 pixels large. I wonder if anyone here could reduce it for you to 150 pixels so as not to be so obtrusive while reading the posts. Your hair is quite nice I might add.

Back to the subject matter: I moisturize twice daily now with my own line of hair products which I will publish someday soon on my webpage. My products work well without building up and they have a pleasant scent. I use the hair cream most often and sometimes the detangler.
If anyone can tell me how to reduce the size Ill be glad to do so :)

so1913

NapturalGlory said:
QUOTE]

Quite a character I see....

dstdiva

Ayeshia said:
Well my hair is short so the only thing I can do is wear it "out" lol. I probably wont be able to have a real protective style for about a year or so becasue it's not long enough.

completely OT, but ayeshia, your hair is so pretty!!

beloved1

I moisturize twice a day. I wear my hair down and straight, so I use a cream (ORS Olive Oil) and rewrap it after I moisturize. Midweek between my once-a-week washing, I put damp hands on my wrapped hair, add oil, wrap it and take a hot shower or bath and it still stays straight and in place.

kinikini2

I've missed LHCF!
I moisturize twice daily:

-- in the morning when I bun or pin it up -- mixture of Aveda Elixir, Care Free Curl Gold, and Proclaim Glossing Serum, and then sprayed with my oil/conditioner concoction and Elasta QP H-Two Mist.

-- in the evening before I wrap or twist on flexirods -- mixture as above and maybe some Elast QP mango butter directly on the ends.