• Once a day

Votes: 28 24.6%
  • Never!

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 18 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I stopped doing scalp massages for a while and I’ve noticed I have less new growth. I was massaging before bed every other night. I just started back again this week. Hopefully with the new products that I am using and the scalp massages I will have allot more growth this month.

moonglowdiva

I never do it. I do give my scalp a good scrubbing during washes but I seriously doubt that it will increase growth. Maybe it will stimulate circulation but as for actually growth I doubt it.

ryanshope

All the time :)

I have a scalp massager that I use in bed or just my fingers. I especially love to massage my scalp after I wash my hair and "grease" my scalp with Sulfur 8. The tingle of the sulfur and scalp massage feel so good...it is very relaxing and my scalp tingles for a few minutes. I don't know if it helps with growth but I lub me some Sulfur 8 massages...lol

Khaiya

Not sure if i posted in here already............anyway, i massage everyday, twice now that i'm trying to get to APL by September, i can say that its definitely increased my growth.

I get 1/2 inch per month naturally, 3/4 inch using MT and 1 full inch from scalp massages alone.

2themax

I every now and then, it feels good, and I do see a difference in my new growth after a while..I need to do it more, but I can't see myself doing it for more than 10 mins!

Same here. Sometimes I want to go longer than 10 mins but I just get too tired. However I do get a LOT of new growth after a few weeks of scalp massages which is more than I notice when I don't massage. It's just that I have soooooooo much shrinkage that it's hard to tell:wallbash:

2themax

I bought a scalp massage brush from TJ Maxx and it works great and I massage my scalp every night until I get too much newgrowth.
I have seen a difference in my hair growth vs when I never massaged my scalp.

Did you say too much new growth? How much is that brush?:clapping: I'll do just about anything for that.......:master:............ :saythat:

PrincessLinzz

I think its very beneficial. My sides grew in and in the front I have tiny baby hair growing in from when I was stressed and it fell out. I definitely do it every night (unless my hair is blown straight) with oil. Plus I did a lot of google searches and they all say the same thing...massages stimulate the scalp and that stimulates growth.

Hate doing it but if it will help me get to wsl, I will continue.

DaR3alM3

I chose other, I maybe do it 2x after I apply my oil or shea butter mix. I guess it helps, would probably help more if I did it faithfully.

ycj1

I massage twice a day after spritzing! My hair is growing in extremely slow so I massage to get the juices flowing!