how often do you wash your hair?

NewYorkgyrl

I am relaxed

I wash my hair once a week. One week I will rollerset and go under the hairdryer, the next week I will airdry my rollerset.

I am thinking about trying the baggie method again, every other week. If I do I will be incorporating co-washes (airdry in ponytail) everyday for the week that I do the baggie. (I hope that I am explaining this clear enough)

lovechic

Lorraine said:
I am relaxed and I wash my hair once every two weeks. Normally, I wash it everyday but I've been lazy. :sekret:
I'm getting lazy too! I went from washing 4 or 5 times a week to now only washing 2 times per week ...but it's all good though!

L80sbabygirl

felicia said:
are you relaxed or natural? how do you dry your hair each time you wash it?
thanks
I'm natural. I conditioner wash my hair every 3 days and shampoo and condition it once a month. I let it airdry.

Cinnabuns

I'm natural and I wash everyday using conditioner washes (CO) and I shampoo once per month. I haven't used heat in over two years, I'm an air-dry kinds gal. :)

BobbieDoll

I'm relaxed and I wash once a week. I either do a rollerset and let dry under hooded dryer or just dry under hooded dryer.

MeechUK

MeechUK
felicia said:
thanks

Hi Felicia,
I'm natural and each week I wash my hair with shampoo and deep condition with heat, then let my hair air dry. Depending on my hairstyle I will cw once in between washes.

MeechUK

chocolate01

Natural. Shampoo/condition once every week or every 1.5 weeks. Airdry overnight and style in twists the next day. Rinse twists as needed.

LDebagoria

felicia said:
thanks

~Relaxed
~Airdry
~Wash once a week (sunday)
~Clarify first sunday of every month (unless I swim)

newslady

4a/b relaxed.
co wash on tuesdays & thursdays b/c i work out @ the gym.
deep condition or protein on saturday or sundays depending on my weekend.

Jewell

Once a week. I usually air dry with a lot of WGHO on my roots and ends, along with NTM Healing Shine Serum, so my hair doesn't dry crispy. This Saturday (my wash day) I am going to attempt a nice rollerset or perm rod set...haven't done one of these in about 10 months.