How should I rollerset my hair if I am going to where it in a ponytail

gymfreak336

I want to start utilizing the fact that my hair is long enough to pull into a ponytail. I washed last night b/c my scalp was itchy but I didn't know how I should set it. I didn't want to have to set my whole head but that is what I ended up doing. Now today I still couldn't where it in a ponytail because it was too bumpy with the curls I made in it while drying. I didn't want to have to flat iron it smooth so I figured I ask you all what I should do.

If I were rolling with the intent to wear a ponytail, I would set my hair on very large rollers and follow with a wrap to smooth the hair. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the suggestion. I guess I will try that next time. I might rewash tonight just to do it. Thanks again/

I'm not experienced with wrapping but can you still wrap your hair at this point, without rewashing?

Because I use NTM or Lacio Lacio: its easy to comb or finger my hair into a ponytail: its just my newgrowth that becomes an issue... ~HTH~

You could do what I call my "cheat" set. Put your hair in a high ponytail on top of your head and roll it up with big rollers. I usually use about 9 or 10, let it dry and brush it into a ponytail. It's really easy and it works.

Back