How to achieve this...

jaded_faerie

Ladies i really need your help on this...
i got my hair cornrowed last night and it is looking a hot mess too me :( and i refuse to leave this house...*pictures in fotki*
anyways i am going to get my hair redone and am trying to achieve this style...do you ladies know how i may achieve this style and with what type of hair? and how much hair?
i am very upset right now :(

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Hey! I remember seeing that girl's page. She has some awesome hair! Why don't you just email her or instant message her and ask her how she did it. Her information was at the bottom of her page! I messaged her once on AOL and she's pretty nice! :)

Last edited:

jaded_faerie

oh i didnt even look...ill go try now...i just need an answer like today because i want to go buy the hair...

Dangerously ...i dont think she used the kinky hair though, it looks softer and curlier.

DelightfulFlame

it might have been human hair and not synthetic maybe?

I do know that to put them in, you braid a little ways down...and then twist the rest. To seal the ends, many people dip them in hot water. I don't know if that works with human hair though. Maybe you could use some gel on the ends...

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
i just read her page for those pictures and she said: "Instead of using the Kinky hair we used Isyss Collection. It's a softer silkier hair."