How to Change a Link's "Name"?

Blessed_Angel

I have windows vista too. I ended up preesing the [fn] which is in the lower ledft hand corner and [prt sc] at the same time. I tried like twice before it worked, but it worked. I say don't give up, keep playing around with it. I pasted it and it came out super small with the white background. Wish it could look more like those examples, though.

Wheezy, I just did it, and it worked!! How did you know to use the fn key? I was using alt * prt sc. So, now I would have to save it, but would I get it into a post like op did?

BTW, it worked the first time.

Thanks Wheezy.

DanaDane

Originally Posted by wheezy807
I have windows vista too. I ended up preesing the [fn] which is in the lower ledft hand corner and [prt sc] at the same time. I tried like twice before it worked, but it worked. I say don't give up, keep playing around with it. I pasted it and it came out super small with the white background. Wish it could look more like those examples, though.

I'm so glad it worked (I think someone mentioned the [fn] key in the last link I posted (the yahoo answers board one)--my laptop was different, so I wasn't sure)!!!!!

Last edited:

wheezy807

Wheezy, I just did it, and it worked!! How did you know to use the fn key? I was using alt * prt sc. So, now I would have to save it, but would I get it into a post like op did?

BTW, it worked the first time.

Thanks Wheezy.
Yep, DanaDane mentioned it in that reply with the link.:yep:

Lol, now you have to post it to show us you got it! I ended up making it smaller and moving it to pictures and uploading it to photobucket, etc...
There's got to be an easier way. :pAGING DANADANE: Is she tired of us yet?:lachen:

Last edited:

Blessed_Angel

Hey, Wheezy, it worked well for me before. But it's not working now. :wallbash: Help!