How to deep condition

carribslc

Hi LHCF ladies!
Deep Conditioning seems to be very important in a regime. How do some of you deep condition, and what products do you use?

i deep condition 1x a week for 20 min under a soft bonnet dryer

capilo milk and noney
ors hair mayonaise
ntm mask

Last edited:
I apply a deep penetrating conditioner and put a plastic processing cap over my hair. I sit under a warm dryer (hooded) for at least 15 minutes.

I like Lekair's Cholestral, L'oreal Mega moisture, of Emergencee for deep protein (although right now I can't use heavy protein).

I get better results when I deep condition with heat than without heat so I use a heating cap for 45 minutes with the following products:

Nacidit Olive Oil or Advocado conditioner
Kanechochomn Jaborandi deep conditioner
UBH Deep Conditioner
Rysell Coconut Treatment
Redken Smooth Down Butter Treat

I usually deep condition 1-2 times per week under the hooded dryer for at least 15-20 min... Sometimes more.

My favs are Motions Silk Protein and a Peppermint moisturizing conditioner that I bought from a local salon.

I deep condition once a week by slathering a moisturizing conditioner and put a shower cap (cheapie) and sitting under a warm dryer for about 10 - 30 minutes. Then I rinse out.

I was deep conditioning once a week with Paul Mitchell SuperCharged Moisturizer, but after discussing this with my Cosmetology professor, I found out that I may be overconditioning my hair.. so now I've cut it back to once every other week for 15 minutes.

I alternate between motions cpr and pantene R&N conditioners with a plastic cap under the drier for about 20 minutes.

Back