How to wash my hair w/ braids in it...

Trea

Hi ladies...I need your help on this one: I have 'sengelese twists' in my hair and I am interested in knowing how to wash my hair w/ them in it. :confused: I'm not sure if I wet all of my hair at one time or do a section at a time...Will someone pleeeeeeeeease help me out??? I'd really appreciate it ;)

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!
ATL, huh? i'll be home this weekend to spend tiem with fam before school starts....it's scorchin' down there ain't it?

Anyway, try this stie: www.growafrohairlong.com and look at the Crown and Glory Technique.

Also, check out this thread by Den1: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=58057

She has detailed instructions with pics on how to do the Crown and Glory method...even when it comes to washing braids.

Trea

PittGirl06 said:
ATL, huh? i'll be home this weekend to spend tiem with fam before school starts....it's scorchin' down there ain't it?

Anyway, try this stie: www.growafrohairlong.com and look at the Crown and Glory Technique.

Also, check out this thread by Den1: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=58057

She has detailed instructions with pics on how to do the Crown and Glory method...even when it comes to washing braids.

Hey PittGirl06...Yea' it's a bit warm here (93 degrees) even though it's been raining :( . Thanks for responding to my thread because I'm a bit lost right now...

Trea

KathyMay said:
I just wash mine with diluted conditioner and I shake it, moisturize and go! HTH

How much conditioner do you use? Do it not leave a white build up? What kind of conditioner do you use? Sorry for all the ?'s but I'm very curious :cool: Thanks again

KathyMay

I have so many conditioners (DDTA, V05, Suave, etc) that I just take one that is half empty and put water in it, then I wet up my hair and put the conditioner/water mix in it and then rinse well. I dont get much build up and con washing I apply MTG and spray with Surge.

Trea

KathyMay said:
I have so many conditioners (DDTA, V05, Suave, etc) that I just take one that is half empty and put water in it, then I wet up my hair and put the conditioner/water mix in it and then rinse well. I dont get much build up and con washing I apply MTG and spray with Surge.

Thanks KathyMay ;)

HoneyDew

I wash mine so often that it starts to look frizzy. I use a stocking cap to prevent that. I have them loose on the ends so I just wash that as normal.

Trea

HoneyDew said:
I wash mine so often that it starts to look frizzy. I use a stocking cap to prevent that. I have them loose on the ends so I just wash that as normal.

Thanks HoneyDew ;)