Hsn Vitamin/supplement 2017 Challenge (january 1, 2017-december 31 2017)

Pmpomatic

On repeat since last update.

HTN Hair Growth vitamins ✔️ (2 months)
Beautifully Bamboo tea ✔️ (1 year)
Bamboo organic supplement ✔️
Chlorella ✔️
Collagen ✔️ (2 months)
Maca root ✔️

+64 oz water daily ✔️
Protein/egg shake bid ✔️
Exercise 6 days a week ✔️

Beany

Bumping!

How's everyone doing with their supplement reggie?

I've been slacking on the weekends, other than that doing pretty well.

Tomorrow's the first day of spring.
Anybody switching/adding anything to their reggie?

Right now, I'm coasting. I'll consider lowering my dosage of fish oil and vit d in the summer...maybe.

Pmpomatic

Still keeping up with everything. I ordered a lot of herbs from Mountain Rose to make another tea I will drink in addition to bamboo tea. That will be arriving today. I'm also thinking about ordering the new protein powder from Beautifully Bamboo but she hasn't responded to my questions yet.

Rastafarai

Been religiously taking my Phyto Phytophanere for 3 weeks and counting.

My hair has been growing like weeds everywhere else...:lol:

Perhaps the hair on my crown is growing too, but still no noticeable change since I am protective styling. Better, and more smoother and stronger nails, though.

Last edited:

Wenbev

finished the first bottle of phytophan.ere (2 mo supply) So far, cannot call it a miracle in a bottle. no diff to hair yet. nails are awesome, body hair cray. i think I'll see the results after the second bottle as I am eating cleaner than I was when I first started.

Removed codliver oil and gave up trying to make green juice but still taking:
liquid silica - three dropperfuls in a bottle of water
liquid zinc- three dropperfuls in a bottle of water
chlorella 10 tabs or more, whatever to keep me "green" lol
vit D3 - 5000 IUs
selenium 200mg
phytophanere 2 caps
B12 1000mg
added topically
a phyto pre poo cant remember the name
a phyto serum 2x/week

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Rastafarai @Wenbev
I had far better results personally with Phytophanere after taking for 1 full year than I did with Viviscal and PhytoSpecific Cap 'Energy after taking 1 full year.

So, perhaps whatever was in the Phytophanere, my body was lacking.

While Viviscal was good, for me, Phyto outperformed it.

I took:
Viviscal 2014
Phytophanere 2015
PhytoSpecific Cap 'Energy 2016
Phytophanere 2017

JessieLeleB

Morning ladies! Joining this challenge!

Has of the beginning of this month I have started to research vitamin for BC in Dec, this my 1st transition and 2nd time going natural... last perm Dec '15 so I'm hoping to be APL by Dec... touching SL I guess bc if the mixed hair...

So I've started:
Chlorella 600mg- 3 tabs
Spirulina 1000mg- 2 tabs
Beautifully Bamboo- 1 caps then add to 2 next week
Collagen 12g- 2 scoops

I'm working my stomach up on the Chlorella and Spirulina to not have any side effects...

Will be looking to add more vitamins in the oncoming weeks maybe Phyto and some others based on my budget...

Happy Growing!!!:toocool:

Wenbev

Morning ladies! Joining this challenge!

Has of the beginning of this month I have started to research vitamin for BC in Dec, this my 1st transition and 2nd time going natural... last perm Dec '15 so I'm hoping to be APL by Dec... touching SL I guess bc if the mixed hair...

So I've started:
Chlorella 600mg- 3 tabs
Spirulina 1000mg- 2 tabs
Beautifully Bamboo- 1 caps then add to 2 next week
Collagen 12g- 2 scoops

I'm working my stomach up on the Chlorella and Spirulina to not have any side effects...

Will be looking to add more vitamins in the oncoming weeks maybe Phyto and some others based on my budget...

Happy Growing!!!:toocool:
That sounds like a lot of chlorella...what brand are you using?

Wenbev

Has anyone used IT WORKS vitamins? And Bamboo Tea, what does it do? Where can I find it?

in regards to the bamboo tea, you can find it in most healthfood stores. the popular brand peeps are using is beautifully bamboo. There is a website and she also sells on a.mazon. There is a pill version as well as the tea. It has a very high content of silica and can greatly benefit hair, skin and nails.
I have used the tea from different brands as well as the BB. The flavor is very natural, maybe slightly grassy. Can drink hot or cold, with or without sweeteners.
Personally, while I have received results from the teas, I prefer taking liquid concentrate silica. HTH

Last edited:

KenyafromCT

in regards to the bamboo tea, you can find it in most healthfood stores. the popular brand peeps are using is beautifully bamboo. There is a website and she also sells on amazon. There is a pill version as well as the tea. It has a very high content of silica and can greatly benefit hair, skin and nails.
I have used the tea from different brands as well as the BB. The flavor is very natural, maybe slightly grassy. Can drink hot or cold, with or without sweeteners.
Personally, while I have received results from the teas, I prefer taking liquid concentrate silica. HTH

Thank you so much for your reply! Which liquid silica do you use? Where do you buy it?

Wenbev

NATURAL SOURCE, the bottle says take 10 tablets a days of 200mg which would be 2000mg a day but I'm only going to 800mg bc I'm using Spirulina also... based on reading ppl have green stools on the right dose, I'm not yet lol.
Do you mean Source Naturals with the waves art on the label? the 4 tabs you're on is a good starting point. I'd add an extra tab at the beginning of the week until you get to 10 which will decrease the likelihood of heavy detox symptoms. You'd can still do the spiru alongside, also increasing incrementally until you hit the serving size. I've found you don't really get the full benefits for your body if you dont hit that serving size.
Yea lol it will take a while to go green. especially depending on your diet. Make sure you drink a full glass/bottle of water when you take it as it will wreak havoc on your gut if you don't. Ask me anytime about chlorella. Been taking it for years.

Pmpomatic

On repeat since last update. Didn't take tea, protein/egg shake or Maca root on my 1 day trip to Boston last week. I need to pick up a bottle of HTN vitamins tomorrow. The herbal tea contains 12 herbs I bought online.

HTN Hair Growth vitamins ✔️ (3 months)
Beautifully Bamboo tea (1 year) / herbal tea ✔️
Chlorella ✔️
Collagen ✔️ ( 3 months)
Maca root ✔️

+64 oz water daily ✔️
Beautifully Bamboo Silica +Protein/egg shake bid ✔️
Exercise 6 days a week ✔️

larry3344

I have now switched to taking 5000mcg biotin, msm 1000 mg and 2 phytocap energy pills. I am done with the tricovel.

Dream Reggie (Not there yet):
Liquid Multitamin
64 oz water daily
3000mg of msm daily
5000mcg biotin
(insert) Hair Skin Nails Vitamin
Silica
Green protein shakes (Schinoussa SEA VEG)
Flax seed oil 1tsp/daily
Collagen/Gelatin 14mg daily