Hsn Vitamin/supplement 2017 Challenge (january 1, 2017-december 31 2017)

Reinventing21

Spreading my wings
So.... I have been keeping up with my supplements. I did pull back a little on the spirulina. I still add chlorella to my green shakes. I also have added different protein powders to my shakes so that I am getting about 34 grams or more of protein in the morning. I am still massaging. I am seeing noticeable results with my hair. It is definitely growing in faster. Yea!

I have been sticking with daily supplements. I am still taking chlorella, but I don't crush them anymore (lazy). I just take the vitamin. I also added Manetabilism to my regimen. Let'see...what else? Stll taking Barlean Fish Oil and drinking vita c water. I am also eating healthy and exercising more. So far my hair has exploded into the thickness of my youth...yea! Still waiting for the lush length I want, but I am enjoying this explosion of growth and having healthy hair again :)

ETA I need more length to make up for my lack of styling skills. Super thick hair for me is easier the longer it gets. LOL

Pmpomatic

Update. I've been more consistent with the Maca root and protein shakes since I'm not traveling much. I want to gain 5lbs but it's going to be difficult.

HTN Hair Growth vitamins ✔️ (5 months)
Beautifully Bamboo tea (1 year) / herbal tea (2 month) ✔️
Chlorella ✔️ (1 year)
Collagen ✔️ ( 5 months)
Maca root ✔️

+64 oz water daily ✔️
Protein/egg shake bid (1 year) ✔️
Exercise 6 days a week ✔️

Still at it.

Beany

Monday I had an AC repair man come to my house and when I opened the door he asked "is your dad home?" I'm in my 30's. I laughed at what I thought was a joke until I saw he wasn't laughing and then he apologized and said "oh you must be the wife." My vitamin reggie and korean based skin care reggie are doing NUMBERS!

Daina

Monday I had an AC repair man come to my house and when I opened the door he asked "is your dad home?" I'm in my 30's. I laughed at what I thought was a joke until I saw he wasn't laughing and then he apologized and said "oh you must be the wife." My vitamin reggie and korean based skin care reggie are doing NUMBERS!

@Beany, what is your Korean based skin reggie?

Beany

@Beany, what is your Korean based skin reggie?

I am very much a novice. I'm still adding things to my reggie because I use stuff for awhile before trying something else (acne-prone skin will make one very cautious lol). Right now, I'm loving [Tosowoong]Enzyme cleanser 70g/Enzyme Powder wash/acne/blackheads/pore cleansing/cosmetics, [MIZON] Tube Collagen Power Firming Eye Cream 10ml (0.33 fl.oz.), and SCINIC Honey All In One Ampoule All Skin Types Women Whitening (250ml). I have a few toners/lotions that I'm still testing.

The makeup forum has a TON of info. I've been following https://longhaircareforum.com/threads/7-10-step-korean-skin-challenge.814499/ thread for suggestions.

Daina

I am very much a novice. I'm still adding things to my reggie because I use stuff for awhile before trying something else (acne-prone skin will make one very cautious lol). Right now, I'm loving [Tosowoong]Enzyme cleanser 70g/Enzyme Powder wash/acne/blackheads/pore cleansing/cosmetics, [MIZON] Tube Collagen Power Firming Eye Cream 10ml (0.33 fl.oz.), and SCINIC Honey All In One Ampoule All Skin Types Women Whitening (250ml). I have a few toners/lotions that I'm still testing.

The makeup forum has a TON of info. I've been following https://longhaircareforum.com/threads/7-10-step-korean-skin-challenge.814499/ thread for suggestions.

Thanks!

Beany

Last year I bought a few bottles of magnesium oil to spray on my legs at night before going to bed. I wasn't very consistent because at the time I worked nights and my sleep pattern was more like "sleep whenever/wherever you can." Now that my work schedule is "normal" I've decided to get back to spraying the magnesium oil. I'm traveling this weekend so I'll start Monday night and track my progress from there.

Any ladies have any experience with magnesium oil? I take a Calcium-Mag liquid supplement as mentioned in the first few posts of this thread, but it seems as if it's better absorbed through the skin. Here are a few links if anyone is interested: http://www.ancient-minerals.com/magnesium-deficiency/need-more/
http://drjockers.com/7-ways-magnesium-improves-your-brain/
https://betteryou.com/evidence-transdermal-magnesium-absorption

It's said to help with mood and muscle cramps (magnesium is in epsom salt) and with the "winter blues" on the way I could use a boost in mood:)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Ran completely out of Biotin. Thought I had another bottle in my stash.:eek:

Ended up pulling out a bottle of Bamboo Extract. Not Beautifully Bamboo.

Pip.ing Rock's Bamboo Extract (random) 300 mg. So I'm taking these with my Phyto Cap Energy.

Beany

Last week I did a 3 day juice fast and felt really good after the 3 days. My juice was nothing special just spinach, frozen fruit blend (pineapple, mango, strawberry), and green tea. I added collagen and MSM in it as well. I've fallen off with taking maca. I should probably get back on that.

Wenbev

still taking neocell collagen, almost finished with second bottle of tablets. Thinking to switch to the powder as six horse pills first thing in the morning isnt so appetizing. LOL. also taking vit d, vit b12, selenium, liquid silica and zinc and phytophan.ere on last bottle before 30day break. thinking of incorporating vit A liquid to shampoo like my brazilian sisters do for added growth after reading about it

bluenvy

Joining!

I completed my first week of powered Super collagen (Neocell), 6600mg collagen type 1&3.

Starting Triple strength fish oil mini (Gnc brand) has 1000mg both EPA & Dha

Prescribed prenatal vitamin, and plan to purchase Beautifully Bamboo tea.

Just did an deep trim, so I need that back by year end.

larry3344

still taking neocell collagen, almost finished with second bottle of tablets. Thinking to switch to the powder as six horse pills first thing in the morning isnt so appetizing. LOL. also taking vit d, vit b12, selenium, liquid silica and zinc and phytophan.ere on last bottle before 30day break. thinking of incorporating vit A liquid to shampoo like my brazilian sisters do for added growth after reading about it
If you do...please tell me where you get your Vitamin A.liquid.

Wenbev

If you do...please tell me where you get your Vitamin A.liquid.
thank you for reminding me about this.
the bomba shampoo is made with a salt free shampoo, B5 which is panthenol and Vit A. It seems vit A liquid form in difficult to find. But the bomba shampoos are made with monovin A which you'd get only from the vet. totally not above asking my dog's vet for an Rx, but not sure I'm ready to go thru with it. Still wondering why this cocktail is being added to shampoo and not conditioner...
For now, I'm going to add liquid silica and vit E to my shampoo and see how that goes.

Beany

21 day juice fast is over...finally. I hated every day of it btw. I'm slowly reintroducing my supplements. Right now I'm only taking Curls blissful lengths liquid vitamin. I'll add collagen powder toward the end of the week. I should be back on everything by the end of the month.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Will be finishing up a round of Phtyo Cap Energy(which I've currently been taking w/Bamboo Extract, because I ran out of Biotin.

Will switch over to ApoGhee & 10,000 mcg Biotin for 30 days and then maybe go back to Phytophanere & Biotin.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@larry3344
I 'prefer' Phytophanere to Phyto Specific Cap Energy.

Have used both in the past with good/decent results. No complaints in the Hair Department. Everything's moving along. How about you?

I can't attribute things strictly to these. I attribute it to Water, Overall Diet, Health and these as "helps" along with so-called Growth Aids.