Hsn Vitamin/supplement 2017 Challenge (january 1, 2017-december 31 2017)

NCHairDiva

WAIST LENGTH 2019
I just started Silica today and I will be trying something else as well. I think I will probably go back to my Hair Skin & Nail gummies. I will be drinking the Bamboo tea again. Ive been off everything for about a month... I'm back on it 100% now!!!! I am really trying to make FULL MBL by June 1, 2017....:evillaugh:

Wenbev

I was rushing and put too much maca in my protein shake. I couldn't even finish it. I'll stick with maca in my coffee.

how long have you been taking the maca? I used to take it but it threw off my monthly cycle. And I was worried about hormonal issues. Have you noticed any changes in yours?

Pmpomatic

HTN Hair Growth vitamins ✔️ (1 month)
Beautifully Bamboo tea ✔️
Bamboo organic supplement ✔️
Chlorella ✔️
Collagen ✔️ (1 month)
Maca root ✔️

+64 oz water daily ✔️
Protein/egg shake bid ✔️
Exercise 6 days a week ✔️

WeirdoBeauty

I am currently taking:
B-complex-nature bounty
Iron-source naturals( will not repurchase)
Vit. D3
Chlorella
daily smoothies

I will also add in new supplements later on in the challenge,most likely during the summer.

Pmpomatic

Took everything Tuesday. I'm traveling for presentation at a medical conference so I only took the following (Weds):

HTN Hair Growth vitamins ✔️
Beautifully Bamboo tea ✖️
Chlorella ✔️ (Switch to pills temporarily)
Collagen ✔️
Maca root ✖️

+64 oz water daily ✔️
Protein/egg shake bid ✖️
Exercise 6 days a week ✖️

Wenbev

finished another week of vits. only thing missing is the veggie juice. finished the mineral rich a week or so earlier, dont see/feel like anything is missing so I will not reorder that. Also did 7 days of inversion.
Only thing I'd like to possible add to this health regimen is working out regularly; weight training and yoga.

NCHairDiva

WAIST LENGTH 2019
I have been under the weather for a few days so I will be back on my reggie tomorrow. I need to make my vit more assessable. Keeping some upstairs and some downstairs. For me this week will be a new begining.... So Im very serious. I will be praying nightly to help me on this journey and all journeys that Im on this week...

Wenbev

cannot get myself to make the morning veggie juices. sigh. Everything else, I've been taking. One full month since starting phytophanere. see nail growth and have had to increase shaving. no diff on my head tho. colored my hair roughly 6 weeks ago and I'm at a little over the normal half-inch. Sigggghhhh.

NCHairDiva

WAIST LENGTH 2019
Im still strong on the gummies and the Silica daily... Ive not noticed any extra growth. Does anyone have any suggestions for Vitamins??? (that doesnt break me out, lol)
Im open to try different variations of vitamins.
*what are your old faithfuls? (do tell...)

Beany

Im still strong on the gummies and the Silica daily... Ive not noticed any extra growth. Does anyone have any suggestions for Vitamins??? (that doesnt break me out, lol)
Im open to try different variations of vitamins.
*what are your old faithfuls? (do tell...)

I highly recommend collagen. As far as HSN vitamins, I liked hair burst. I've just started Phytophaphanere, but it gets great reviews.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Wenbev
Lemme look that up. I know I had one of their Scalp Rx's before, but I don't think that was the name of it?

It was like a Pre-Poo Oil that was super tingly and stimulating which you used before washing.

Pmpomatic

Took everything this whole week.

HTN Hair Growth vitamins ✔️
Beautifully Bamboo tea ✔️
Chlorella ✔️
Collagen ✔️
Maca root ✔️

+64 oz water daily ✔️
Protein/egg shake bid ✔️
Exercise 6 days a week ✔️