Hsn Vitamin/supplement 2017 Challenge (january 1, 2017-december 31 2017)

charmtreese

So far so good with the Curls liquid vitamin. I ordered another month's supply. I think I'll try to stick with it for 3 months and reassess. Has anyone heard/tried Nzuri liquid hair vitamin? @charmtreese did you have noticeable results from taking Nzuri?

Just seeing this.

I only took the Nzuri liquid vitamins for a month. I stopped because liquid vitamins just aren't convenient for my lifestyle, since I travel a lot. Plus the taste is pretty annoying, I thought it would get better but it seemed to taste worst every day.

Beany

Just seeing this.

I only took the Nzuri liquid vitamins for a month. I stopped because liquid vitamins just aren't convenient for my lifestyle, since I travel a lot. Plus the taste is pretty annoying, I thought it would get better but it seemed to taste worst every day.

Thank you. I'll stick to what I know.

fifigirl

So we only have about 6 weeks left in the challenge. I'm gonna tag some people I haven't heard from in awhile.

WYA @halee_J , @Pmpomatic , @lindseyerinc , @Saludable84 , @curlyTisME , @EzrasNumberOneFan , @W04andia , @Aggie , @PureSilver , @Daina , @fifigirl , @mzteaze , @TrueSugar , @Tefnut ,@shanelallyn30 , @Nightingale , @pinkness27 , @Wenbev , @Leo24Rule , @overtherainbow , @WeirdoBeauty
Hi ladies.....so i dropped out of this as i kept on reacting to the vitamins and breaking out.......BUT about 3 weeks ago, i started Manetabolism again but this time with zinc and over 3 litres of water, plus exfoliating my skin 2x a week with mandelic acid....This time around i am not breaking out more than normal, actually i'm hardly breaking out. So, i will still be reading this thread and taking my pills daily but will seriously participate in the 2018 version

Last edited:

Beany

Hi ladies.....so i dropped out of this as i kept on reacting to the vitamins and breaking out.......BUT about 3 weeks ago, i started Manetabolism again but this time with zinc and over 3 litres of water, plus exfoliating my skin 2x a week with mandolin acid....This time around i am not breaking out more than normal, actually i'm hardly breaking out. So, i will still be reading this thread and taking my pills daily but will seriously participate in the 2018 version

I'm glad you found a way to get your vitamins. 3 liters of water?! WOW that's almost a gallon a day. I would love to be able to get a gallon of water per day.

fifigirl

I'm glad you found a way to get your vitamins. 3 liters of water?! WOW that's almost a gallon a day. I would love to be able to get a gallon of water per day.

I got a 24 oz cup that i carry around and i use a water app to keep track of how much i drink.....most times i drink about a litre as soon as i wake up. I find that when i drink it slowly during the day i don't have to go to the convenience too often

Pmpomatic

So we only have about 6 weeks left in the challenge. I'm gonna tag some people I haven't heard from in awhile.

WYA @halee_J , @Pmpomatic , @lindseyerinc , @Saludable84 , @curlyTisME , @EzrasNumberOneFan , @W04andia , @Aggie , @PureSilver , @Daina , @fifigirl , @mzteaze , @TrueSugar , @Tefnut ,@shanelallyn30 , @Nightingale , @pinkness27 , @Wenbev , @Leo24Rule , @overtherainbow , @WeirdoBeauty

Still keeping up with everything. I have to repurchase collagen and Beautifully Bamboo tee during upcoming sales.

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
I️ started back with Manetabolism but I’ve been breaking out despite drinking lots of water. so I’m thinking about giving Manetabolism a break for the rest of the year until my skin clears up. Then I’ll revisit the Manetabolism with some zinc (thanks for the reminder @fifigirl)

I’m adding Trader Joe’s green and red powder to my daily smoothies as well as Collagen powder.

I’m also going to start taking my iron supplements, b12 and cod liver oil while im off Manetabolism

Soaring Eagle

Singin’ the praises of the baggy method
New supplements on the market.Available on BF:
https://www.camillerosenaturals.com/collections/hair-growth-and-supplements

hothair

I️ started back with Manetabolism but I’ve been breaking out despite drinking lots of water. so I’m thinking about giving Manetabolism a break for the rest of the year until my skin clears up. Then I’ll revisit the Manetabolism with some zinc (thanks for the reminder @fifigirl)

I’m adding Trader Joe’s green and red powder to my daily smoothies as well as Collagen powder.

I’m also going to start taking my iron supplements, b12 and cod liver oil while im off Manetabolism

Take b vitamins to counteract the biotin in manetabolism, its tricking your body to believe you're b vitamin deficient.

The original formula was better. I too broke out badly on Plus until someone here suggested the b vitamins

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
Take b vitamins to counteract the biotin in manetabolism, its tricking your body to believe you're b vitamin deficient.

The original formula was better. I too broke out badly on Plus until someone here suggested the b vitamins

Thank you. I️ will give that a try

Wenbev

been awhile finished my last phyto.phanere bottle. not sure if I will reorder. took it for a year w ith the recommended breaks in between. I grew exactly 1/2 inch every month no more no less. i would have liked to see more but its all good. I normally grow 1/4 to a 1/2 inch a month without the phyto I will go back to a theory I had - if you are not healthy, the vitamins you take will go to were ever it needs them most, hair skin and nails are usually always last.
for 2018 I will radically change my diet by removing GMOs, corn and soy based products, gluten and dairy which means probably no phyto. I will stick to the collagen as I feel it is is positively affecting my skin

larry3344

been awhile finished my last phyto.phanere bottle. not sure if I will reorder. took it for a year w ith the recommended breaks in between. I grew exactly 1/2 inch every month no more no less. i would have liked to see more but its all good. I normally grow 1/4 to a 1/2 inch a month without the phyto I will go back to a theory I had - if you are not healthy, the vitamins you take will go to were ever it needs them most, hair skin and nails are usually always last.
for 2018 I will radically change my diet by removing GMOs, corn and soy based products, gluten and dairy which means probably no phyto. I will stick to the collagen as I feel it is is positively affecting my skin
What about texture change

Beany

Woooo that's is impressive.

Wenbev

Woooo that's is impressive.
It s not going to be easy bc I am a carb queen, but I started making small changes to gear up to the start of the year. I cook only with coconut or grapeseed oil, started cooking clean, and stopped purchasing premade foods with all the preservatives. gotta work on the bread and pasta next tho :look:
your health is your wealth and I want to live long and be healthy. hopefully, this will fill the gaps I'm missing and a side affect will be luscious, healthy long hair.:gorgeous:

Wenbev

I started taking the Vitafusion gummies. Hope the give me a boost in skin and hair!
Still taking my liquid collagen.
Drinking bone broth
, carrot, celery, and beet juice.
Need to get back to my smoothies.
do you make your own bone broth?