Human hair vs Synthetic Instant weave...

amy1234

I have yet to try a fall that is not synthetic, I wanted some feedback comparing the two. What I really want to know is if the human hair instant weaves will last longer than synthetic or do they tangle just the same after a few week? TIA!!!

br0wney3z

I have a synthetic fall, and I absolutely love it. When I wear it, I can even fool my parents into thinking its my hair b/c its about the same length as my hair, just with more body. I have never worn human hair fall, but if you get the right synthetic it won't make a difference. I've had this one for a while, but I think the brand was Outre.

glamazon386

The synthetic lasts longer for me. After a week or two the human one gets that weave poof. The human ones also thin out considerably if you're going to be wearing it for a period of time. It's just not worth the $ for me. I can get a synthetic one for 19.99 any length I want and wear it til the cows come home. Then I can throw it out without feeling guilty.

PaperClip

Synthetic instant weaves are great! I like the low cost which doesn't make me feel like I wasted my money after wearing them for a while (almost up to 2 months!) and then throwing them away. Also, I have a couple that I can rotate around which also extends time and I use mousse and hair spray designed for synthetic weaves which also keep then looking good. After watching the documentary "My Nappy Roots", and saw how they "made" the human hair, let's just say that I have a new appreciation for the invention of synthetic hair! I like Sensationnel brand and the Dena Cali brand.